Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

Hastur

Re: Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

Post by Hastur » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:11 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:03 am
Hastur wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:55 am
I still can't quite understand what is happening. This can't just be about Trump going after Biden or just going after Trump on anything. There has to be something better to get him on and the Biden thing would have been nothing if the Democrats hadn't started the whole process with the whistleblower.

I don't have high expectations on the people in congress but this is just too stupid.

There is a bigger dog buried here somewhere and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Ukraine. Possibly more representatives risking getting caught with their hands in that sweet "foreign aid" cookie jar or it has to do with Steel - Russiagate or the hacked DNC server. Campaign finance fraud is another option.

It just looks like a huge smokescreen.
Nope. Democrats just have TDS.
In that case, it means we have to accept that they have been plotting and scheming for three years now. All the best and the brightest from within the Democrat party along with their allies in the IC and the MSM. And the best they could come up with is this shit show? Come on. Not even they can be this incompetent. This looks a lot more like an Ad Hoc spectacle put on in panic to divert attention away from something else.

I agree that the Muller investigation was the main attack vector and this is some kind of last-ditch effort cooked up using whatever was left in the cupboard but it still doesn't pass my smell test.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:15 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:11 am
StCapps wrote:
Hastur wrote:
I still can't quite understand what is happening. This can't just be about Trump going after Biden or just going after Trump on anything. There has to be something better to get him on and the Biden thing would have been nothing if the Democrats hadn't started the whole process with the whistleblower.

I don't have high expectations on the people in congress but this is just too stupid.

There is a bigger dog buried here somewhere and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Ukraine. Possibly more representatives risking getting caught with their hands in that sweet "foreign aid" cookie jar or it has to do with Steel - Russiagate or the hacked DNC server. Campaign finance fraud is another option.

In that case, it means we have to accept that they have been plotting and scheming for three years now. All the best and the brightest from within the Democrat party along with their allies in the IC and the MSM. And the best they could come up with is this shit show? Come on. Not even they can be this incompetent. This looks a lot more like an Ad Hoc spectacle put on in panic to divert attention away from something else.

I agree that the Muller investigation was the main attack vector and this is some kind of last-ditch effort cooked up using whatever was left in the cupboard but it still doesn't pass my smell test.
The Democrats are this dumb, they can be this incompetent. You are giving them way too much credit, this is the best they can come up with, your smell test does not account for how much Trump triggers them into counter-productive action.

There is no secret plan that makes the Democrats actually clever for doing this, that is far more unlikely than them just being really incompetent and butthurt that Trump is winning. You're overthinking it, and assuming the Democrats must secretly be smart, when there is zero indication of that whatsoever. They are simply engaging in wishful thinking and buying their own press releases, they think they are being smart and when you add a mountain of desperation to that, this causes them to double down on the derp.

Wishful thinking and desperation are a helluva drug. The Democrats are high as giraffe pussy on both.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:07 am

Hastur wrote:

The ”big dog” here is that Trump promised to drain the swamp. The swamp doesn't want to be removed, so what happens? It's simple... They try to stop him any way possible.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:49 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:15 am
Hastur wrote:
StCapps wrote:

The Democrats are this dumb, they can be this incompetent. You are giving them way too much credit, this is the best they can come up with, your smell test does not account for how much Trump triggers them into counter-productive action.

There is no secret plan that makes the Democrats actually clever for doing this, that is far more unlikely than them just being really incompetent and butthurt that Trump is winning. You're overthinking it, and assuming the Democrats must secretly be smart, when there is zero indication of that whatsoever. They are simply engaging in wishful thinking and buying their own press releases, they think they are being smart and when you add a mountain of desperation to that, this causes them to double down on the derp.

Wishful thinking and desperation are a helluva drug. The Democrats are high as giraffe pussy on both.
America just added another 266,000 jobs, unemployment rate has dropped to 3.5%

The Democrats are going nowhere, MAGA smash.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:41 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:49 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:15 am
Hastur wrote:

America just added another 266,000 jobs, unemployment rate has dropped to 3.5%

The Democrats are going nowhere, MAGA smash.
Jim Cramer knows.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:29 pm

Where is that crazy bastard?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:17 am

Jewcrane

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:23 am

fash-the-nation's podcast: FTN 271: Protocols of Kiev http://fash-the-nation.libsyn.com/ftn-2 ... ls-of-kiev

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:18 am

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:12 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:23 am
fash-the-nation's podcast: FTN 271: Protocols of Kiev http://fash-the-nation.libsyn.com/ftn-2 ... ls-of-kiev
:lol: Protocols of Kiev.