Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

Montegriffo

Re: Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:34 pm

Sure, the Ulster Constabulary aided and abetted the UDF killers too.
I just don't think two wrongs make a right.
I'd be OK with a united Ireland if that's what the majority in NI wanted. The current compromise is about the best we can hope for though since they don't.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:35 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:34 pm
Sure, the Ulster Constabulary aided and abetted the UDF killers too.
I just don't think two wrongs make a right.
I'd be OK with a united Ireland if that's what the majority in NI wanted. The current compromise is about the best we can hope for though since they don't.
Ubuntu. I have no quarrel with them here, they have no quarrel with me here, Canada is a DMZ.
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:21 am

The professor that was Reeeing all over the place in the last impeachment hearing... this is what her students think of her.

#NotOneRedCent

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:26 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:21 am
The professor that was Reeeing all over the place in the last impeachment hearing... this is what her students think of her.
Even you would have to admit the reviews all being dated the day after her testimony kinda undermines their credibility.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:54 am

They’re not going to impeach because then it would go to the Senate who would do the same thing the House did but worse because it’s during an election.

p.s. Actually, I would love the payback but Dems can’t be that stupid.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:32 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:54 am
They’re not going to impeach because then it would go to the Senate who would do the same thing the House did but worse because it’s during an election.

p.s. Actually, I would love the payback but Dems can’t be that stupid.
The hearings say otherwise.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:34 pm

What proof?

Btw, she is full of hate.

https://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-reporter- ... 44288.html
Earlier Thursday, Pelosi announced that she is asking the House to draft articles of impeachment against Trump, saying the president’s dealings with Ukraine, and the White House’s unwillingness to cooperate in the Democratic-led probe, left her “no choice.”

“The facts are uncontested,” she said. “The president abused his power for his own personal political benefit at the expense of our national security by withholding military aid and a crucial Oval Office meeting in exchange for an announcement of an investigation into his political rival.”
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:12 pm

That caucus meeting must've been a fracas. The squad and the looney lefties are driving this ship and they have no idea what they are doing. Bring on that Senate trial. You got a buncha wannabe Pres. as jurors stuck in DC, one and his troublesome son will be called as witnesses. They could've backed out of this but nope.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:55 am

I still can't quite understand what is happening. This can't just be about Trump going after Biden or just going after Trump on anything. There has to be something better to get him on and the Biden thing would have been nothing if the Democrats hadn't started the whole process with the whistleblower.

I don't have high expectations on the people in congress but this is just too stupid.

There is a bigger dog buried here somewhere and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Ukraine. Possibly more representatives risking getting caught with their hands in that sweet "foreign aid" cookie jar or it has to do with Steel - Russiagate or the hacked DNC server. Campaign finance fraud is another option.

It just looks like a huge smokescreen.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:03 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:55 am
I still can't quite understand what is happening. This can't just be about Trump going after Biden or just going after Trump on anything. There has to be something better to get him on and the Biden thing would have been nothing if the Democrats hadn't started the whole process with the whistleblower.

I don't have high expectations on the people in congress but this is just too stupid.

There is a bigger dog buried here somewhere and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Ukraine. Possibly more representatives risking getting caught with their hands in that sweet "foreign aid" cookie jar or it has to do with Steel - Russiagate or the hacked DNC server. Campaign finance fraud is another option.

It just looks like a huge smokescreen.
Nope. Democrats just have TDS. They know they can't beat Trump in 2020, so they are panicking and throwing up a hail mary hoping for divine intervention.

They are so dumb, they are really dumb, for real.
*yip*