Re: 2024 Election

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:40 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:37 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:36 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:33 am
I don't know man, Hollywood would disown anyone else, but The Rock is probably immune to that. It's easier to be Jacked Super Charismatic Obama, but even if he took a harder route, he'd still win. It doesn't matter who he runs for, it doesn't matter who he runs against, The Rock would not lose, he'd be a political god no matter what angle he wishes to play.
Hollywood would disavow him, moreover his Hollywood Baggage would cripple him with the GOP.

The GOP is the OWG. I'm OWG, I want Major Gabbard.

I would vote for the Rock over Trump, but not over a Battle Angel.

OWG is Fortress America, Tulsi just needs to Triangulate on social issues and flip hard for the 1A & 2A
The Hollywood Baggage didn't cripple Reagan, and The Rock is a lot more charismatic than Ronald Reagan.
Not to me. Not to the GOP OWG.

Dutch Reagan was a serious guy, he went straight at Ivan out of the gate, the Rock is not in the Gipper's league
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:42 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:40 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:36 am

Hollywood would disavow him, moreover his Hollywood Baggage would cripple him with the GOP.

The GOP is the OWG. I'm OWG, I want Major Gabbard.

I would vote for the Rock over Trump, but not over a Battle Angel.

OWG is Fortress America, Tulsi just needs to Triangulate on social issues and flip hard for the 1A & 2A
The Hollywood Baggage didn't cripple Reagan, and The Rock is a lot more charismatic than Ronald Reagan.

Dutch Reagan was a serious guy, he went straight at Ivan out of the gate, the Rock is not in the Gipper's league
The Rock won't be running against Ronald Reagan though, so even if you were right, which you're not, it doesn't matter. The GOP bench aren't fit to carry The Rock's jockstrap.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:45 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:42 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

The Rock won't be running against Ronald Reagan though, so even if you were right, which you're not, it doesn't matter.
Like I say, against Trump, I'm with the Rock, because Trump is an opportunist.

But against Tulsi, the Rock is the Democrat Trump reality TV star, the Battle Angel is a serious gal,
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:47 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:45 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

The Rock won't be running against Ronald Reagan though, so even if you were right, which you're not, it doesn't matter.

But against Tulsi, the Rock is the Democrat Trump reality TV star, the Battle Angel is a serious gal,
Depends. I'd vote for The Rock is he was pro 1A and 2A, and Tulsi refused to drop her gun grabbing ways, but if Tulsi dropped the baggage, then I'd vote for her, but America wouldn't. Tulsi is not beating The Rock, triangulation or no triangulation, sheer personality will win, the gulf is too large.

If The Rock doesn't run, then she's got infinitely better chance.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:50 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:47 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Depends. I'd vote for The Rock is he was pro 1A and 2A, and Tulsi refused to drop her gun grabbing ways, but if Tulsi dropped the baggage, then I'd vote for her, but America wouldn't.
Tulsi can Triangulate on the 1A & 2A

God, Guns & Gynecology.

She has to come hard on religious freedom, marriage and babies, doesn't have to be exclusive about it,

She just has to throw federal gun control under the bus, she can support it as a states right

She just has to Triangulate away from the 'Woke' and come to the center in the Rust Belt.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:51 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:50 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Depends. I'd vote for The Rock is he was pro 1A and 2A, and Tulsi refused to drop her gun grabbing ways, but if Tulsi dropped the baggage, then I'd vote for her, but America wouldn't.

God, Guns & Gynecology.

She has to come hard on religious freedom, marriage and babies, doesn't have to be exclusive about it,

She just has to throw federal gun control under the bus, she can support it as a states right

She just has to Triangulate away from the 'Woke' and come to the center in the Rust Belt.
Indeed, but she better hope The Rock isn't running, because if he is, she's better off waiting for a better spot to run. She can't win that battle, no one can, if Dwayne Johnson announces, the election will be a mere technicality, might as well just make him the president-elect that day.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:01 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:51 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

God, Guns & Gynecology.

Indeed, but she better hope The Rock isn't running, because if he is, she's better off waiting for a better spot to run. She can't win that battle, no one can.
The Rock wont run. Tulsi will only be 42. She can realistically win, if she Triangulates.

Go Lady JFK. Go big on the Space Program, more seriously than Trump, divert the MICC into space.

Go with Obamacare for the Swiss, call it something else, give it a GOP friendly branding.

Take the mandate off the purchaser and put it unto the insurance companies.

Go with Fortress America, reduce forward basing, go big with the Navy.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:52 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:01 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

God, Guns & Gynecology.

Indeed, but she better hope The Rock isn't running, because if he is, she's better off waiting for a better spot to run. She can't win that battle, no one can.
The Rock wont run. Tulsi will only be 42. She can realistically win, if she Triangulates.

Go Lady JFK. Go big on the Space Program, more seriously than Trump, divert the MICC into space.

Go with Obamacare for the Swiss, call it something else, give it a GOP friendly branding.

Yeah, If Tulsi triangulates she has a chance. I don't think she will flip to the GOP, or triangulate enough to win though, but sure would be cool if she did.

I don't think The Rock will run either, it's all hypotheticals that we are discussing here really, and not the most likely ones either.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:39 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

God, Guns & Gynecology.

She does that, she will get crushed.

People had eight years of hope and change, spending and promises.

We now have a population with an insurance that we were promised was not supposed to be possible and no one takes.

We have a budget out of control, and a government so corrupt that it's going to take eight years of Trump just to scratch the surface of a the BS that went on behind our backs.

If Tulsi is nothing more than more big govt; she will get destroyed by Trump and his followers.
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:59 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:39 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

She does that, she will get crushed.

People had eight years of hope and change, spending and promises.

We now have a population with an insurance that we were promised was not supposed to be possible and no one takes.

We have a budget out of control, and a government so corrupt that it's going to take eight years of Trump just to scratch the surface of a the BS that went on behind our backs.

If Tulsi is nothing more than more big govt; she will get destroyed by Trump and his followers.
We are talking 2024, she won't have to go up against Trump. His followers ain't shit.
*yip*