Re: 2024 Election

Post by StCapps » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:35 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:31 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:28 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:23 pm

She won't become a moderate, she can't. Everything that got her attention and after what she did to Hillary, they'll never accept her. The establishment "Hillary is my President" people will never forgive her. Moderate coporate dems are like tissues they can simply get a another one, dont go with the used one that cut you if you cross it.
That would be assuming they want to keep losing. If the Dems want to keep being Clinton lackeys, they are going to keep losing. The old establishment is not the answer.
They dont have much of a choice either that or get suicided.
I think assuming they are just going to keep losing election after election with no end in sight, because the Clinton's will force them to, is wishful thinking there clubby. At a certain point even they are going to throw the Clinton's under the bus, whether they get suicided or not.
*yip*

clubgop

Re: 2024 Election

Post by clubgop » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:15 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:35 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:31 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:28 pm
That would be assuming they want to keep losing. If the Dems want to keep being Clinton lackeys, they are going to keep losing. The old establishment is not the answer.
They dont have much of a choice either that or get suicided.
I think assuming they are just going to keep losing election after election with no end in sight, because the Clinton's will force them to, is wishful thinking there clubby. At a certain point even they are going to throw the Clinton's under the bus, whether they get suicided or not.
I am not assuming they lose again and again. The thing about a two party system is you can be out of power and be worth absolutely nothing but if voters are sick of the other side your going to be the alternative. The worst party is always second on the depth chart. They may win in 2020, 2024, 2028 simply because they are there.