Re: 2024 Election

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:11 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:08 am
StCapps wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:35 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:23 am

That was part of it, but not the entire issue. The big issue was equality.
Whatever, the point is, the cycle is repeating itself, everything old is new again.
All but common sense.
The left in 1972 had no common sense, that's why they got steamrolled so hard.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:56 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:51 pm
clubgop wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:45 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:39 pm
The Democrat Machine ain't shit. And the Hawaii Democrat Machine ain't shit either. The theory that it's harder to become a Democrat Senator than POTUS is blatantly laughable.
Timing is everything. All the impetus is now, not 4 years from now, now. A Republican has not held a Senate seat since 1977 and an incumbent US Senator has not been defeated in a primary in Hawaii since never. The Hawaii machine is real. Tulsi gabbard is veing primaried in her congressional seat, he is a vet, the machine is backing him. She can't and won't run for reelection in her own congressional seat Her career in politics is backed into a corner, it is now or never.
No, it's not. The impetus is not now at all, the entire time she is running to set herself up for down the road, she never had a chance in 2020 and she knew it. This POTUS run is to run for higher office, there is literally no other reason to do it. Hawaii doesn't have any Senators of merit, they are not as entrenched as you think they are. At this point Tulsi has higher name recognition than either of their sitting Senators.
Meaningless, she is done in electoral politics. She might get a cabinet position. This is about the private sector, after this she can make some real money. Fox News will give her a show right now.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:35 pm

clubgop wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:56 pm
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:45 pm

Timing is everything. All the impetus is now, not 4 years from now, now. A Republican has not held a Senate seat since 1977 and an incumbent US Senator has not been defeated in a primary in Hawaii since never. The Hawaii machine is real. Tulsi gabbard is veing primaried in her congressional seat, he is a vet, the machine is backing him. She can't and won't run for reelection in her own congressional seat Her career in politics is backed into a corner, it is now or never.
No, it's not. The impetus is not now at all, the entire time she is running to set herself up for down the road, she never had a chance in 2020 and she knew it. This POTUS run is to run for higher office, there is literally no other reason to do it. Hawaii doesn't have any Senators of merit, they are not as entrenched as you think they are. At this point Tulsi has higher name recognition than either of their sitting Senators.
Meaningless, she is done in electoral politics. She might get a cabinet position. This is about the private sector, after this she can make some real money. Fox News will give her a show right now.
Maybe, but if she doesn't want to be done, she doesn't have to be. It's not meaningless though, Hawaii's Senators ain't shit, acting they can't be knocked off is silly. If the Dems ever want to pivot back to center, they need people who can actually do it. Triangulated Tulsi is one of them.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:51 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:35 pm
clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Maybe, but if she doesn't want to be done, she doesn't have to be. It's not meaningless though, Hawaii's Senators ain't shit, acting they can't be knocked off is silly. If the Dems ever want to pivot back to center, they need people who can actually do it. Triangulated Tulsi is one of them.
Brian Shantz the person she would run against is a neolib coporatist centrist as they come. He triangulates in his sleep. Perfect cog in the Honululu machine. If she wanted to remain in electoral politics she would end her presidential run endorse Bernie, throw in with the squad and protect that House seat. She could go on Tucker Carlson anytime she wants. Have media access not even the Speaker would have. That House seat is everything for the future.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:53 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:51 am
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Brian Shantz the person she would run against is a neolib coporatist centrist as they come. He triangulates in his sleep. Perfect cog in the Honululu machine. If she wanted to remain in electoral politics she would end her presidential run endorse Bernie, throw in with the squad and protect that House seat. She could go on Tucker Carlson anytime she wants. Have media access not even the Speaker would have. That House seat is everything for the future.
The House is irrelevant. Who the fuck ever launches a successful presidential bid from a House seat, no one. If you are incapable of winning a Senate seat, you can't win a Presidential election, bet that, good luck even becoming the nominee of a party, from the fucking house.

Brian Shantz ain't shit, can't even google him, some random hockey player with the same name that I don't even know has more search results than him, he has zero name recognition literally. Typed in Brian Shantz Hawaii, still no results, no one even knows who the fuck this guy even is.

Triangulated Tulsi would smash this nameless cog, whoever the fuck he is.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:33 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:53 am
clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:
The House is irrelevant. Who the fuck ever launches a successful presidential bid from a House seat, no one. If you are incapable of winning a Senate seat, you can't win a Presidential election, bet that, good luck even becoming the nominee of a party, from the fucking house.

Brian Shantz ain't shit, can't even google him, some random hockey player with the same name that I don't even know has more search results than him, he has zero name recognition literally. Typed in Brian Shantz Hawaii, still no results, no one even knows who the fuck this guy even is.

It's Schatz, my mistake. Perfect cog in the machine to beat in a primary. We all know when it comes to primaries the DNC can run a fair one. The Debates will be on Easter Sunday at 8am....eastern. I bet you anything she won't even run for Senate, not even on her radar. Your invested in an argument that won't even happen.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:35 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:33 am
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:

It's Schatz, my mistake. Perfect cog in the machine to beat in a primary. We all know when it comes to primaries the DNC can run a fair one. The Debates will be on Easter Sunday at 8am....eastern. I bet you anything she won't even run for Senate, not even on her radar. Your invested in an argument that won't even happen.
She would smash this beta cuck faggot. You are acting like the competition is fierce, no it fucking isn't, that dude is so irrelevant you couldn't even remember his name. Why would Senate not be on her radar? She already she ain't running in the house again, so either she's lying or she's running for the Senate, Governor, or getting out politics.

Assuming that she is going to get out politics, go ahead make the case, just saying you don't think she wants it with no reason for that belief is pretty terrible argument. I have stated a good case for why she would want to stay in politics, all you've got is, nuh uh. Try harder.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:33 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:35 am
clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:

She would smash this beta cuck faggot. You are acting like the competition is fierce, no it fucking isn't, that dude is so irrelevant you couldn't even remember his name. Why would Senate not be on her radar? She already she ain't running in the house again, so either she's lying or she's running for the Senate, Governor, or getting out politics.

Assuming that she is going to get out politics, go ahead make the case, just saying you don't think she wants it with no reason for that belief is pretty terrible argument. I have stated a good case for why she would want to stay in politics, all you've got is, nuh uh. Try harder.
She wants to make real money and the opportunity to do so is at it's highest point. If the election was an open seat General election she most likely would smash. Since it is a closed primary in April or May, during the prime of tourist season that won't be the case. That is as close to a smoky back room as one can get. I'd be willing to wager on this I am that confident. If this guy wants to be Senator after those elections, he will be Senator after those elections. I would notice that at the same time she could jump into the open Gubernatorial seat but that is not a jumping off point for national politics,especially for Democrats, that is the culmination.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:05 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:33 pm
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:

She wants to make real money and the opportunity to do so is at it's highest point. If the election was an open seat General election she most likely would smash. Since it is a closed primary in April or May, during the prime of tourist season that won't be the case. That is as close to a smoky back room as one can get. I'd be willing to wager on this I am that confident. If this guy wants to be Senator after those elections, he will be Senator after those elections. I would notice that at the same time she could jump into the open Gubernatorial seat but that is not a jumping off point for national politics,especially for Democrats, that is the culmination.
Tell that to Bill Clinton, Governor ain't a jumping off point my ass. If the Dems want to win in 2024, they don't give the Senate seat to a nameless cog, they give it someone who can actually has a chance to win in 2024, not faceless wonder over there.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:15 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:05 am
clubgop wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:33 pm
StCapps wrote:

Tell that to Bill Clinton, Governor ain't a jumping off point my ass. If the Dems want to win in 2024, they don't give the Senate seat to a nameless cog, they give it someone who can actually has a chance to win in 2024, not faceless wonder over there.
If they want a vote for impeachment, a vote for open borders amensty, a vote for armed foreign intervention, an establishment vote faceless wonder will do just fine. You say not to underestimate the power and sway of moderate establishment democrats. Well that's is who these faceless people are. As for Bill Clinton. That is a different bygone DNC. No one in the DNC care a wit about state level government anymore. They don't give a fuck. If it aint federal they aint paying attention. Democrat Governors have ran for the nom since 2000 the only one to even sniff a primary victory not in their own state is Dean.