Re: 2024 Election

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:10 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:09 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:08 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:05 am
He would smash any Republican, if he ran as a Republican. But he'd probably run as Democrat and bring them back to the center like Trump did to the GOP.
He wouldn't run as a Republican, quite sure he's an Obamabot, but Obama is pretty right wing compared to Warren,
I agree, just saying that if he changed his mind, and wanted to, he could do it, not saying that he will.
I wouldn't want him as a Republican, I'd vote for him as a Democrat,

if there is a liberal centrist I covet for the GOP it would be Major Gabbard
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:13 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:10 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:08 am

He wouldn't run as a Republican, quite sure he's an Obamabot, but Obama is pretty right wing compared to Warren,
I agree, just saying that if he changed his mind, and wanted to, he could do it, not saying that he will.

I don't think Gabbard is going to flip anymore than I think The Rock is going to flip though.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:16 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:13 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

I don't think Gabbard is going to flip anymore than I think The Rock is going to flip though.
I think Gabbard could stage it, wait for the chaos in the wake of Trump, pull a Dutch Reagan

I didn't leave the Democrat Party, the Party left me, then Triangulate like Slick Willie.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:17 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:16 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

I think Gabbard could stage it, wait for the chaos in the wake of Trump, pull a Dutch Reagan

I didn't leave the Democrat Party, the Party left me, then Triangulate like Slick Willie.
I think she could pull it off, I just don't think she wants to.

The Rock is so charismatic and is so above the competition in that regard, that IT DOESN'T MATTER who he runs for. He'd win regardless.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:23 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:17 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

The Rock is so charismatic and is so above the competition in that regard, that IT DOESN'T MATTER who he runs for. He'd win regardless.
The Rock is a Hollywood Liberal, he's not making himself a pariah in Los Angeles, he has to go with Blue Team

Gabbard could however Triangulate and take control of the GOP like Trump did.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:27 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:23 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

The Rock is a Hollywood Liberal, he's not making himself a pariah in Los Angeles, he has to go with Blue Team

The Rock can play the heel too, if he wants to. He probably doesn't want to, because he makes a better baby face, but he'd still win. I don't think Hollywood would turn on him even if he ran as a Republican, he's too damn likeable, impossible to hate even as a heel at this point, he'd be the most beloved heel ever.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:29 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:27 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

The Rock can play the heel too, if he wants to. He probably doesn't want to, because he makes a better baby face, but he'd still win. I don't think Hollywood would turn on him even if he ran as a Republican, he's too damn likeable, impossible to hate even as a heel.
Everybody in Hollywood would disown him, he wouldn't blow it up like that, he would run like Obama with muscles.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:33 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:29 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

The Rock can play the heel too, if he wants to. He probably doesn't want to, because he makes a better baby face, but he'd still win. I don't think Hollywood would turn on him even if he ran as a Republican, he's too damn likeable, impossible to hate even as a heel.
Everybody in Hollywood would disown him, he wouldn't blow it up like that, he would run like Obama with muscles.
I don't know man, Hollywood would disown anyone else, but The Rock is probably immune to that, and even if he isn't, he'd still easily win.

It's easier to be Jacked Super Charismatic Obama, but even if he took a harder route, he'd still win. It doesn't matter who he runs for, it doesn't matter who he runs against, The Rock would not lose, he'd be a political god no matter what angle he wishes to play. No one on the entire planet would stand a chance, even if The Rock handicapped himself by playing a tougher angle. Maybe if he ran third party he might lose, but if he's running as Democrat or Republican, you might as well just hand him the presidency as soon as he announces.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:36 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:33 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
I don't know man, Hollywood would disown anyone else, but The Rock is probably immune to that. It's easier to be Jacked Super Charismatic Obama, but even if he took a harder route, he'd still win. It doesn't matter who he runs for, it doesn't matter who he runs against, The Rock would not lose, he'd be a political god no matter what angle he wishes to play.
Hollywood would disavow him, moreover his Hollywood Baggage would cripple him with the GOP.

The GOP is the OWG. I'm OWG, I want Major Gabbard.

I would vote for the Rock over Trump, but not over a Battle Angel.

OWG is Fortress America, Tulsi just needs to Triangulate on social issues and flip hard for the 1A & 2A
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:37 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:36 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:33 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

I don't know man, Hollywood would disown anyone else, but The Rock is probably immune to that. It's easier to be Jacked Super Charismatic Obama, but even if he took a harder route, he'd still win. It doesn't matter who he runs for, it doesn't matter who he runs against, The Rock would not lose, he'd be a political god no matter what angle he wishes to play.
Hollywood would disavow him, moreover his Hollywood Baggage would cripple him with the GOP.

The GOP is the OWG. I'm OWG, I want Major Gabbard.

I would vote for the Rock over Trump, but not over a Battle Angel.

OWG is Fortress America, Tulsi just needs to Triangulate on social issues and flip hard for the 1A & 2A
The Hollywood Baggage didn't cripple Reagan, and The Rock is a lot more charismatic than Ronald Reagan. You are overthinking this, policy is irrelevant, he'd win on sheer personality.
*yip*