UK election

Montegriffo

Re: UK election

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:28 am

...and round and round we go.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:36 am

Those poor Remoaners couldn't possibly fathom that politicians might lie to try to win a referendum, yeah I bet they were that naive, sure, makes total sense. They totally didn't lie themselves to try and win the referendum, no, they are saints and would never do that.
:roll:
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:25 am

Your admiration for, and acceptance of, politicians who deliberately mislead the public makes you the perfect shill for corrupt governments.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:34 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:25 am
Your admiration for, and acceptance of, politicians who deliberately mislead the public makes you the perfect shill for corrupt governments.
People who refuse to accept reality are naive. You sir are naive as fuck. Wanting reality to be different when that isn't possible does not change reality.

Politicians lying is always going to be a thing, as is war and poverty. That doesn't mean I support any of those things, it simply means I acknowledge reality and realize there are some problems that will never go away, so it's best to plan accordingly instead of assuming utopia is near. You are under the false impression that if enough people don't approve of something, that somehow makes it go away, like I said, naive as fuck. Everyone thinking like you isn't going to stop politicians from lying monte, you have no moral high ground.

When the only way to keep your job is to lie, you either lie or are replaced by someone who is willing to lie to take your job. That is never going to change, no matter how much you or I want it to change. How about you grow up and stop having the worldview of a fucking child?
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:01 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:34 am
Montegriffo wrote:
People who refuse to accept reality are naive. You sir are naive as fuck. Wanting reality to be different when that isn't possible does not change reality.

Politicians lying is always going to be a thing, as is war and poverty. That doesn't mean I support any of those things, it simply means I acknowledge reality and realize there are some problems that will never go away, so it's best to plan accordingly instead of assuming utopia is near. You are under the false impression that if enough people don't approve of something, that somehow makes it go away, like I said, naive as fuck. Everyone thinking like you isn't going to stop politicians from lying monte, you have no moral high ground.

When the only way to keep your job is to lie, you either lie or are replaced by someone who is willing to lie to take your job. That is never going to change, no matter how much you or I want it to change. How about you grow up and stop having the worldview of a fucking child?
Sure, politicians lie.
The important thing is whether you challenge those lies or just accept them as part of the ''game''.
By accepting it as normal and not challenging it you allow politicians to continue lying to the public.
Actually praising them for lying as you do when you say dumb shit like ''the best politicians are the ones who lie the best'' you are just bending over and self lubing to make life easier for the people shoving their dicks up your arse.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:06 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:01 am
StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:34 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Sure, politicians lie.
The important thing is whether you challenge those lies or just accept them as part of the ''game''.
By accepting it as normal and not challenging it you allow politicians to continue lying to the public.
Actually praising them for lying as you do when you say dumb shit like ''the best politicians are the ones who lie the best'' you are just bending over and self lubing to make life easier for the people shoving their dicks up your arse.
Wrong. Politicians will continue lying whether you challenge their lies or not. The goal of the politician is to get a job, or keep their job, if they are unable to do that, then they don't get the power they need to try and effect the change they want.

You are under the mistaken impression that if everyone didn't put up with their lying, they would stop, but most people don't know when their being lied to, especially when they are being told what they want to hear, and that is not going to change. So politicians are going to keep blowing sunshine up voters asses, whether it's true or not, because it gets them elected and helps them push their agenda more effectively.

You want to deny that reality because you'd prefer to live in a different world that will never come to pass. Wishful thinking is not going to stop politicians from lying, you dolt, that actually just empowers their lies, as long as they tell you what you want to hear. Politicians prey on the wishful thinking of the electorate, and that includes you. Wishful thinking is a helluva drug, any successful politician knows this.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:14 am

I'm told by Cuntflop that, in his experience, this brand reduces chafing best.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:16 am

Politicians prey on the naive. Your naive wishful thinking empowers the lies of politicians, my realism makes me less susceptible to their lies. You're just too dumb to see it.

One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results. You are too susceptible to being swayed by intentions, when the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Virtue signaling about being against politicians lying, stops zero politicians from lying. Intentions over results for the fail.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:30 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:16 am
Politicians prey on the naive. Your naive wishful thinking empowers the lies of politicians, my realism makes me less susceptible to their lies. You're just too dumb to see it.

One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results. You are too susceptible to being swayed by intentions, when the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Virtue signaling about being against politicians lying, stops zero politicians from lying. Intentions over results for the fail.
Naive would be to accept lying politicians without challenge.
Exposing their lies is not virtue signalling it is challenging bad behaviour.
Now if you are happy to spread your cheeks for them that's up to you but you're wasting your time if you think you can persuade me to lie down and think of England.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:47 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:30 am
StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:16 am

Naive would be to accept lying politicians without challenge.
Exposing their lies is not virtue signalling it is challenging bad behaviour.
Now if you are happy to spread your cheeks for them that's up to you but you're wasting your time if you think you can persuade me to lie down and think of England.
Naive is thinking that challenging the lies makes any difference whatsoever. It does not effect the behavior of politicians at all. Call out the lies all you want, but you are accomplishing nothing by doing so. All politicians lie, if the best attack you have on a politician is that they lie, you've got no good ammunition on them whatsoever, you need better material than that. Thinking that is top grade criticism is just foolish.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*