UK election

Smitty-48

Re: UK election

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:45 am

Let Greta Thunberg save those future bastards, they can all kill themselves for climate change.

Burn the village to save the village, little children, for your cult leaders.

Can't save the future people from themselves.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:30 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:45 am
Let Greta Thunberg save those future bastards, they can all kill themselves for climate change.

You'll be dead soon, why should you care?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:30 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:45 am

You'll be dead soon, why should you care?
Why would I care about a bunch of ingrates who worship Marxism in any case ?

They don't listen to me, they are the know it alls, I wash my hands of them therein, and rightly so.

The young are not sympathetic characters to me, unless they are serving in the armed forces.

I may be British North American, but I'm still British in the classical sense.

I only care for dogs and horses, I have no particularly warm feelings for the masses ; mostly Bolshies.

I love my wife, my mothers, and Her Majesty. Everybody else is expendable downrange, including me.

To those who would follow me over the top, for God, Queen and Country, all is forgiven.

For those pseudo Bolsheviks blubbering about the masses being hard done by : cry me a river, wot ?

VRI - GSTQ

Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:03 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:45 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:26 am
January 31st Monte, brace yourself, according to your idiotic media, the sky just might fall.
I see that you are fooled as easily as the British public.
Jan 31st is just the political withdrawal agreement.

''This is not the end, this is not even the beginning of the end, it is perhaps the end of the beginning.''

There are years of trade deals ahead.
Those years of trade deals are after you aren't in the EU anymore. I'm not easily fooled, you are though apparently, keep clinging to your precious Brussels.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:24 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:03 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:26 am
January 31st Monte, brace yourself, according to your idiotic media, the sky just might fall.

''This is not the end, this is not even the beginning of the end, it is perhaps the end of the beginning.''

Those years of trade deals are after you aren't in the EU anymore. I'm not easily fooled, you are though apparently, keep clinging to your precious Brussels.
Keep laughing Capps while I am in a life and death situation. I do not qualify for NHS benefits and medicine now, and I cannot get the healthcare treatment I need. I didn't qualify before because I was born in the United States and have never even visited the UK/EU, but after Brexit I definitely won't be able to get NHS healthcare now. You and Smitty are a bunch of selfish Boomer assholes. What if I get sick?
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:30 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:24 pm
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Keep laughing Capps while I am in a life and death situation. I do not qualify for NHS benefits and medicine now, and I cannot get the healthcare treatment I need. I didn't qualify before because I was born in the United States and have never even visited the UK/EU, but after Brexit I definitely won't be able to get NHS healthcare now. You and Smitty are a bunch of selfish Boomer assholes. What if I get sick?
Some people actually believe this.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:40 pm

heydaralon wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:52 pm

As a Gen Xer I'm heartless compared to a Boomer.

Woodstock Generation is all about Love.

Punk Rock Generation is all about Anarchy.

Let it burn.

Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:14 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:40 pm
heydaralon wrote:
StCapps wrote:
You do realize that if we don't stop Brexit than global warming will continue to happen right? Sea levels are rising. It was raining in Florida, and it is December. How can we prevent weather from occuring unless the EU's aluminum and styrofoam recyclable sorting program makes sure the stuff is put in the right bin? We had hurricanes in Florida during Hurricane season, and many of them were extremely dangerous. How do we fix this? Its terrifying.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:17 pm

It's raining in Hamilton too. Oh no, the sky is falling, what will the world do without Britain in the EU? The end is near.
*yip*