Made a mistake - got drunk

clubgop

Re: Made a mistake - got drunk

Post by clubgop » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:54 am

Aww, we are going to drive off dirty dick and English Flaggot with all this automatic weapons talk. Showing genuine real authentic "assault weapons" will short their gun grabbing brains.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:26 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:45 am
I absolutely loved the ksp 58 when I did my service. Didn't mind lugging it around if I got to shoot it.
I was working range staff for a gun camp one time, and a whole serial of troops just didn't show up, they just cancelled and we had all their ammo for the guns, and our boss told us to just shoot it. So just me and my buddy Kevin, who was also a friend of Chris, we shot a platoon's worth of 7-6-2 belt through multiple GPMG's, and we had their flares too, so we'd be jumping up and popping a couple para flares, then dropping down behind the gun of our choice, and blasting away on our own time. It was thousands and thousands of rounds, ammo crates full, one after the other, just for two guys, we shot the guns till they wouldn't shoot anymore, they were so full of carbon.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:34 am

The thing I didn't like about weapons det was that you were always co-located with platoon or company headquarters.

That's why I liked Recce Platoon, because you are way out in front in a four man team, away from the HQ.

Run your own shit the way you want without HQ looking over your shoulders,

Me and Kevin did our Recce Course together and Chris was one of the instructors.

Chris was giving us an extra had time on SERE phase, just because he knew he could get away with it on us.

Having been in jail, he liked playing the jail guard for once and he knew how to make it hurt,
Nec Aspera Terrent