Made a mistake - got drunk

SuburbanFarmer

Made a mistake - got drunk

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:18 pm

So my dad and bro came up to Ohio to see the kids. Last night in town, we got wasted together. Unfortunately, as always, my real feelings came out, and confused them.

I hate being so aware. I really wish I was another passive idiot. But I can’t go back now. I don’t have the ‘whatever it’s cool’ gene any more.

I feel things and other people can’t. I’m isolated. Alone behind the lines. And there’s no out.

But I go on for the kids. They’re everything now. Nothing else has meaning. And fuck you, they’re gonna be presidents, every one.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Re: Made a mistake - got drunk

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:26 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:18 pm
So my dad and bro came up to Ohio to see the kids. Last night in town, we got wasted together. Unfortunately, as always, my real feelings came out, and confused them.

I hate being so aware. I really wish I was another passive idiot. But I can’t go back now. I don’t have the ‘whatever it’s cool’ gene any more.

I feel things and other people can’t. I’m isolated. Alone behind the lines. And there’s no out.

But I go on for the kids. They’re everything now. Nothing else has meaning. And fuck you, they’re gonna be presidents, every one.
What real feelings are you talking about?
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:41 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
You told them you are a faggot?

Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:49 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I feel things and other people can’t.
Special snowflake? Really.

Did you tell them about Zero Hedge?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:51 pm

Haumana wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:49 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I feel things and other people can’t.
Special snowflake? Really.

Did you tell them about Zero Hedge?
:lol:

Ball Bustin' Open Season.

Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:19 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

It's never a mistake to show your true feelings to family.
If you can't confide in them who can you confide in?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:29 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:19 am
It's never a mistake to show your true feelings to family.If you can't confide in them who can you confide in?
I confide in my wife way more than my family. My wife is my confidant for all my family related shit.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:34 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:29 am
Montegriffo wrote:
It's never a mistake to show your true feelings to family.If you can't confide in them who can you confide in?
I confide in my wife way more than my family. My wife is my confidant for all my family related shit.
I get the impression that Grumpy doesn't have that option.
Can you imagine what that's like?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:41 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:34 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:29 am
Montegriffo wrote:
I get the impression that Grumpy doesn't have that option.
Can you imagine what that's like?
I was close to my father, then I met my wife, before my wife I had a serious long term girlfriend too.

I have two friends I grew up with and we all joined the army together.

So, no, I don't know what's it like to be without a confidant.

But then again I'm social, so I've cultivated these relationships, thus I don't see it as my fault.

That being said, I don't really get along with my mother, not that I don't love her, but she drives me up the wall.

I don't get along with my step brothers at all, I don't even speak to them.

We were close when they were kids, but then they turned into Millennials. I've basically disowned them.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:57 am

I know you have your confidant. That's why I asked you to imagine not being able to share your feelings with her.
Now imagine that you are working away at a job you don't really like, sacrificing your life to raise your kids.
I don't know if I'm a big enough man to do that alone. Are you?