Barrlemagne Gathers His Forces

TheReal_ND

Re: Barrlemagne Gathers His Forces

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:33 am

kybkh wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:25 am
I am closer than ever to joining the church, but the pope is gay af and he wants my kids to sacrifice their future for the browns from down under.
You have to find someone that delivers a good homily. Like my based millennial pastor says "God commanded them to take the gold out of Egypt. They said 'but that gold had been used for idolatry and evil' and God commanded them to take it and use it for good"

In much the same way we can take words of wisdom from a fool or the truth from a liar. The truth is the truth. It will stand on its own merits. Neither a flame can hide a shadow or a shadow hide the flame. Do not seek truth from obscure sources because those are a lie. The truth is hiding in plain sight.

If you want to join the Church I suggest you look for FSSP or SSPX. I'm not going to say any Church will do. But if it is the Church for you it is YOUR Church and never leave it.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:43 am

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:49 am

retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, once chief of staff to Secretary of State Colin Powell, told Joy Reid the attorney general is “Torquemada in a business suit,”

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... y-warrior/
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:16 am

That so many would become unhinged by Mr. Barr’s relatively modest contribution to the genre is highly revealing of the absolutism of secularist opponents determined to marginalize and destroy anyone who dares dissent from their own uncompromising orthodoxy.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bill-barr- ... 1571094063

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 08, 2020 11:57 am

G-g-guys, I don't think he was joking.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri May 08, 2020 12:03 pm

kybkh wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:57 am
G-g-guys, I don't think he was joking.
Citation needed.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 08, 2020 12:10 pm

Mainly just talking about the previous fiery sermons Barr has given. I know some people think he is all mouth.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri May 08, 2020 12:41 pm

we'll know before the election if he intends on doing anything

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 08, 2020 2:12 pm

A hit dog yelps... ;)

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 21, 2021 12:56 pm