Barrlemagne Gathers His Forces

kybkh

Barrlemagne Gathers His Forces

Post by kybkh » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:21 am

https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/atto ... ter-ethics

"In the past, societies – like the human body – seem to have a self-healing mechanism – a self-correcting mechanism that gets things back on course if things go too far.

The consequences of moral chaos become too pressing. The opinion of decent people rebels. They coalesce and rally against obvious excess. Periods of moral entrenchment follow periods of excess.

This is the idea of the pendulum. We have all thought that after a while the “pendulum will swing back.”

But today we face something different that may mean that we cannot count on the pendulum swinging back.

First is the force, fervor, and comprehensiveness of the assault on religion we are experiencing today. This is not decay; it is organized destruction. Secularists, and their allies among the “progressives,” have marshalled all the force of mass communications, popular culture, the entertainment industry, and academia in an unremitting assault on religion and traditional values."
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Re: Barrlemagne Gathers His Forces

Post by kybkh » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:23 am

(((They))) respond...

"So what’s going on here? Pardon my cynicism, but I seriously doubt that Barr, whose boss must be the least godly man ever to occupy the White House, has suddenly realized to his horror that America is becoming more secular. No, this outburst of God-talk is surely a response to the way the walls are closing in on Trump, the high likelihood that he will be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors."

https://globalpossibilities.org/god-is- ... nspirator/
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:40 am

I think something has happened it's become broken. The Church as an institution has been corrupt for centuries but it was always the solid base of good people that held it together. I only became interested in connecting with my religious heritage after becoming convinced demons are 100% absolutely real and walking around in public libraries telling our children it's ok to commit sodomy and neuter themselves with chemicals.

But that is the difference now. The Church has been under orchestrated attack since the French Revolution. It is anathema to some very evil people. For a long time everyone kind of ignored it but now, something has snapped. It's a confluence of technology and the portal it becomes for demons to enter society perhaps hahaha. J/k..... maybe. But it's off the tracks whatever is going on. It seems like the dialectic that was set up to keep people rich is gone now. It is like a freight train headed off a cliff. It's not going to stop until our overlords start to feel threatened that much is for sure but I'm not so sure it's going to be able to be stopped anymore. Not to sound hyperbolic but the 21st century may have fallen into a well that has no bottom. Idk. There is nothing else like this in history that we can point to and look at unless you consult the book of Enoch.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:05 am

Maybe there just isn't enough good people around anymore to hold this thing together. On the one hand you have people living to old age thayin a natural state probably shouldn't. On the other we have a lot of stupid people breeding that never should have. The natural order is definitely broken, our higher ups know that and have planned for that a long time. It's the mutation we are undergoing towards becoming the new man. No more race. No more wisdom. An end to history and really nature.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:12 am

Just one thing that is unnatural would be our leaders and teachers. Naturally men go off to die in battle and only after having served several tours if not scores, do they get to become leaders and teachers. Now people just work the mechanics of the institution without ever having served at all. They are soft and evil people.

Women should never be on the frontlines people say "well why can't women serve their country too?" Well they can but not in that role. Eggs are precious sperm is not. If 90% of the males get wiped out a society can still rebuild itself. Now a strange occurance has happened that shattered the family unit, all planned btw, and atomized individual males to such an extreme degree, all planned by the way, that allowed women's liberation, all planned btw, where only 10% of males are even getting payed at all while nobody is producing family units that can be leveraged, traditionally against the state and we have a mass of broken males that don't do anything at all. Just consume basketball American shoes and upboat funny maymays of Instagram this Brave New World is not so brave at all it is weak and sick.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:51 am

Human Rights and it's worship has become something of a cult where people determine for everyone else how to best achieve an orgasm.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:59 am

I see us on a downward slide. I don't think humans have progressed at all in the last hundred years. I see the people described a century ago and they seem bigger and stronger in every sense. So no, I think our generation is doomed. Are we going to advance or enslave ourselves with technology. What are we using it for? The uses are quite evil. Just look at how invasive it is in our privacy and soon to be our bodies. I know this sounds crazy and stupid, I'm a fan of cyberpunk blade runner stuff but this stuff is just evil. Look at what we use it for. Go wait in the line for your new iPhone retard

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:17 am

kybkh wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:21 am
https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/atto ... ter-ethics

"In the past, societies – like the human body – seem to have a self-healing mechanism – a self-correcting mechanism that gets things back on course if things go too far.

The consequences of moral chaos become too pressing. The opinion of decent people rebels. They coalesce and rally against obvious excess. Periods of moral entrenchment follow periods of excess.

This is the idea of the pendulum. We have all thought that after a while the “pendulum will swing back.”

But today we face something different that may mean that we cannot count on the pendulum swinging back.

First is the force, fervor, and comprehensiveness of the assault on religion we are experiencing today. This is not decay; it is organized destruction. Secularists, and their allies among the “progressives,” have marshalled all the force of mass communications, popular culture, the entertainment industry, and academia in an unremitting assault on religion and traditional values."
What are your thoughts tho?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:22 am

TBH, I am still in the data collecting phase.I don't understand white liberals at all. They only talk about feels, not facts and I am unsure how much that impairs our ability to react to the problems we face.

I invite you to read the entire Barr speech. It’s a standard defense of religion’s role in American life. It would have been unremarkable for any US Attorney General, Republican or Democrat, prior to 2008 (post-2014) to have given. But now, many on the Left have become so hateful of religion that Barr’s speech strikes the ears of people like Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman as the handiwork of a Cossack propagandist (” If that kind of talk doesn’t scare you, it should; it’s the language of witch hunts and pogroms”)

Political ethicist and professional attention seeker Richard Painter tapped out a series of even more furious tweets, here calling the speech the latest episode of “The Handmaid’s Tale,” there suggesting Mr. Barr isn’t much of a Christian, here again saying Mr. Barr sounded like “vintage Goebbels.”

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... y-warrior/

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:25 am

I am closer than ever to joining the church, but the pope is gay af and he wants my kids to sacrifice their future for the browns from down under.