It’s Time We Talk About the Roach Problem

kybkh

It’s Time We Talk About the Roach Problem

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:53 pm

While the masses have numbed their minds on Trumpcaine all day the DoD had a pretty interesting presser and Munchin said he has a whole bottle of Raid ready to spray.

So, the DoD presser went like...

Be pissed of flag officer
Say angrily “we did not green light these Turkish actions” and “we have not abandoned the Kurds”
Announce moving a combat ready division to Mohammed land
And BTW that CVS is gonna stick around for a bit.
And where did they move that aircraft carrier wing without a carrier?

Is the Roach problem bout to mutate into the anti-Christ timeline?

It’s just amazing the shit going on in the world and all we see are pedos and Fredos on tv all day.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Re: It’s Time We Talk About the Roach Problem

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:12 pm

Roaches are just dumb. Nobody takes them seriously and neither should you. Kurds haven't been abandoned at all I think. Maybe by the US but we got shelled by T*rks so what's that mean?

I don't fucking know why T*rks are even a thing. I wish they would fuck with Greece again. But fuck Kurds too. Nobody likes them. Fly the anarchist and antifa flag like the good little CIA lapdogs they are whatever.

I wonder how the fuck Assad feels about all this. Dude is getting railed hard.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:14 pm

The thing about erdogan is that he is actually holding a lot of cards. And I do feel for him in a way as well because why hold all these "refugees" for Europe if nobody is going to take establishing a safe zone in Syria seriously?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:16 pm

And Putin hasn't forgotten about his downed jet either. T*rks are just dumb. Nobody has their back. They shell us, they blow up Putin's fighters, wtf are they even?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:18 pm

I wouldn't be shocked at all if there is some kind of conspiracy going on with everyone except t*rkey to make them look like assholes and force them out of NATO. Good for us, good for Russians. Win win

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:25 pm

And nobody wants them in the EU either. Germany and France just recently signed a hush hush treaty that they would have each other's backs no matter what happens to the stupid EU. They are getting tired of being the piggy bank for the entire third world and struggling southern euro countries that can't get corruption under control.

T*rkey will not ever get in. But this is clown world so maybe they will. Either way, it is true they need relief from all the "refugees," they have to go back. Somewhere. Anywhere but not europes door step

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:08 pm

I SEE YOU LURKING WHY DON'T YOU CRY ABOUT YOUR LITTLE BITCH PETS MORE COMMIE CAT FACE?

YOU AND THE CIA (YOUR GUYS) CAN CRY ME A RIVER FUCK OFF

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 pm

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:43 am

Sick man of Europe.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:07 am

Not our problem.