DNC the party of Fraud and Crime.

PartyOf5

Re: DNC the party of Fraud and Crime.

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:59 pm

Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh indicted in children's book scheme; pleads guilty to conspiracy, tax evasion.
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/baltimore ... d=67160787

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:00 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:59 pm
Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh indicted in children's book scheme; pleads guilty to conspiracy, tax evasion.
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/baltimore ... d=67160787
Notice in the article there is nothing describing which party she belongs to?

She's a Democrat BTW.

If she were a Republican, the title of the story would have started with: Former Republican Mayor and Senator...

I really am beginning to hate the written news media.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:18 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:00 am

She's a Democrat BTW.

If she were a Republican, the title of the story would have started with: Former Republican Mayor and Senator...
I've noticed that for a while. The media is pretty consistent with that. Be sure to make it known who the Republicans or conservatives are when they get caught breaking the law, but bury the party affiliation of Democrats as much as possible while still trying to maintain some feeble plausibility of objectivity.

It's the same hack bitch playbook Brewster goes by when he leads with "Trump man".

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:21 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:18 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:00 am

She's a Democrat BTW.

I've noticed that for a while. The media is pretty consistent with that. Be sure to make it known who the Republicans or conservatives are when they get caught breaking the law, but bury the party affiliation of Democrats as much as possible while still trying to maintain some feeble plausibility of objectivity.

It's the same hack bitch playbook Brewster goes by when he leads with "Trump man".
I know, it's beginning to piss me off. 20+ years of this and you'd think they'd learn by now.
#NotOneRedCent