Re: DNC the party of Fraud and Crime.

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:51 pm

brewster wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:54 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:33 am
brewster wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:09 am
"Wah wah, the actual facts don't fit my narrative, it's totally unfair!" BTW, F&F and the email server were cases of poor judgement, not corruption and crime. That's why there was no prosecution, despite the endless investigations.
It didn't happen because the corruption went through the congress, FBI and the courts. As proof of the FISA warrants proved.
The level of paranoia and narcissism is mind boggling. There are no facts, just conspiracies and innuendo vs actual convictions. Trump Man Rep. Chris Collins was sentenced to 26 months yesterday for classic insider trading. But that's nothing compared to your paranoid conspiracy whispers, right?

BTW, I don't watch YT vids from crazy conspiracy buffs, show text, and links to print sites so we can respond with quotes. Plus I don't want to support them with views.
It was stated time and time again the DNC via the FISA courts were spying on Trump. They used a now-discredited report as their foundation. This is not tinfoil hat theory, this is fact.

Without that report, none of that should be happening.

On a side note, about insider trading...

Look at any of the congressional leadership. Pelosi is worth 10 fold her salary expectations. Want to accuse anyone of insider trading, how about her and anyone in congress for the last 40 years.

Oh, as for Quid Pro Quo... That people accused Trump of. Pelosi is guilty of it outright, and there is proof.

She wouldn't allow the impeachment papers to go through without her demands being met. That's not theory, that fact.

So instead of doing her job, she demanded Quid Pro Quo.

Try again, hack.
#NotOneRedCent

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:00 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:51 pm
It was stated time and time again the DNC via the FISA courts were spying on Trump. They used a now-discredited report as their foundation. This is not tinfoil hat theory, this is fact.

Look at any of the congressional leadership. Pelosi is worth 10 fold her salary expectations. Want to accuse anyone of insider trading, how about her and anyone in congress for the last 40 years.

Oh, as for Quid Pro Quo... That people accused Trump of. Pelosi is guilty of it outright, and there is proof.

She wouldn't allow the impeachment papers to go through without her demands being met. That's not theory, that fact.

Try again, hack.
You are utterly and completely unable to separate actual facts from wild theories, or normal politics rough and tumble politics from international blackmail. To you, paranoid, tin foil hat speculation is 100% equal to a conviction.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:05 pm

brewster wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:00 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:51 pm

Try again, hack.
You are utterly and completely unable to separate actual facts from wild theories, or normal politics rough and tumble politics from international blackmail. To you, paranoid, tin foil hat speculation is 100% equal to a conviction.
What point am I wrong? Amuse me.
#NotOneRedCent

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:25 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:05 pm
There's no way to convince you of anything, since there are no facts you will accept through your paranoid worldview. The whole FISA thing you've got wrong. Here's an article that you will claim is just the MSM doing it's thing.

AP FACT CHECK: How Trump's Russia claims line up with report
https://apnews.com/5ac374eb455bcd643d9ff1d63fe01c4c
TRUMP: “The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!” — tweet March 17, 2018.

WHAT THE REPORT SAYS: The report makes clear that the investigation was not “based” on a dossier of information compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele, nor does it call the dossier itself fake — though it does acknowledge questions about the reliability of some of his reporting.

Although Trump and his supporters have repeatedly insisted that the investigation was built on the back of an uncorroborated dossier, the report categorically states that the dossier was not part of the July 2016 decision to open the investigation. In fact, the team responsible for the investigation didn’t even get copies of his reports until two months later.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:49 pm

brewster wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:25 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:05 pm
There's no way to convince you of anything, since there are no facts you will accept through your paranoid worldview. The whole FISA thing you've got wrong. Here's an article that you will claim is just the MSM doing it's thing.

AP FACT CHECK: How Trump's Russia claims line up with report
https://apnews.com/5ac374eb455bcd643d9ff1d63fe01c4c
TRUMP: “The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!” — tweet March 17, 2018.

WHAT THE REPORT SAYS: The report makes clear that the investigation was not “based” on a dossier of information compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele, nor does it call the dossier itself fake — though it does acknowledge questions about the reliability of some of his reporting.

Although Trump and his supporters have repeatedly insisted that the investigation was built on the back of an uncorroborated dossier, the report categorically states that the dossier was not part of the July 2016 decision to open the investigation. In fact, the team responsible for the investigation didn’t even get copies of his reports until two months later.
Let's take it from a lawyer perspective...

https://www.lawfareblog.com/steele-doss ... rospective
lawfare wrote: In sum, the official record connects Russian intelligence—behind the guise of Guccifer 2.0—to Wikileaks and, to a lesser extent, to Stone. It also connects Corsi and Stone to Wikileaks. It does not, however, corroborate the statement in the dossier that the Russian intelligence “operation had been conducted with the full knowledge and support of Trump and senior members of his campaign team.” Put another way, Mueller and his team have not yet alleged or asserted in public filings that individuals associated with the Trump campaign knew that Guccifer 2.0 was a Russian intelligence cover and that the documents in Wikileaks’s possession came from Russian government hackers.
#NotOneRedCent

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:42 pm

Did you even read the last paragraph of my quote?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:21 pm

brewster wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:42 pm
Did you even read the last paragraph of my quote?
Without the ”report” there would be no FISA court request. Without the request there would be no impeachment hearing.

Do I really need to connect the dots or are you that much of a dullard?
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:51 pm

brewster wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
brewster wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:09 am
"Wah wah, the actual facts don't fit my narrative, it's totally unfair!" BTW, F&F and the email server were cases of poor judgement, not corruption and crime. That's why there was no prosecution, despite the endless investigations.
It didn't happen because the corruption went through the congress, FBI and the courts. As proof of the FISA warrants proved.
The level of paranoia and narcissism is mind boggling. There are no facts, just conspiracies and innuendo vs actual convictions. Trump Man Rep. Chris Collins was sentenced to 26 months yesterday for classic insider trading. But that's nothing compared to your paranoid conspiracy whispers, right?

BTW, I don't watch YT vids from crazy conspiracy buffs, show text, and links to print sites so we can respond with quotes. Plus I don't want to support them with views.
Mr. "facts" calling Collins a Trump man. You are such a joke. Typical liberal smear tactic.

Obama man Bill Ayers ran a group that tried to kill police and others with homemade bombs. Guess that makes Obama a domestic terrorist by association.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:55 pm

Cheryl Glenn, recently resigned Democratic state delegate from Baltimore, is charged with bribery, wire fraud

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politics/b ... utType=amp

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:56 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:51 pm
brewster wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Mr. "facts" calling Collins a Trump man. You are such a joke. Typical liberal smear tactic.

Obama man Bill Ayers ran a group that tried to kill police and others with homemade bombs. Guess that makes Obama a domestic terrorist by association.
Considering Obama launched his campaign from Ayer’s living room. Is that really that far of a stretch?
#NotOneRedCent