DNC the party of Fraud and Crime.

The Conservative

DNC the party of Fraud and Crime.

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:01 pm

I started this topic because I'm going to call them out for what they are. And to start it off, the first post.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politi ... 419363001/
Southfield City Clerk Sherikia Hawkins was charged Monday with six election fraud felonies in connection with the November 2018 election.

Hawkins, 38, allegedly altered 193 absentee voter records, but the changes did not have an impact on the election results in the city, Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Re: DNC the party of Fraud and Crime.

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:47 pm

You're going to be very busy.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:47 pm
You're going to be very busy.
Yup
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:30 pm

Oh, by the way...……. totally unrelated.

Are you now, or have you ever been suicidal ?

:whistle:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:27 pm

Ilhan Omar could go down as the most criminal member of the house.....ever. Barely a peep about this from the same people going apeshit over Trump and Ukraine.

brewster

Post by brewster » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:18 pm

Statistics, not feelz & anecdotes.

We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:21 am

brewster wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:18 pm

DNC: The party of getting away with fraud and crime. Fast & Furious. Hillary's email server. Just 2 examples of fraud and crime that don't show up in your lame image. I look at that and see that Republicans are just better at being honest and convicting their own rather than standing by their party to help cover up illegal things their fellow members have done.

BTW, the topic isn't limited to presidential administrations, so fail on the snark and the image.

I posted content (Omar) and nobody had anything to contribute. The only response is a snark fail based on Brewster not having enough reading comprehension to understand the topic. Yet People like "I like my ankles bitten by little boys" Monte bitches about me not posting content. What a joke.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:54 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:21 am
brewster wrote:

DNC: The party of getting away with fraud and crime. Fast & Furious. Hillary's email server. Just 2 examples of fraud and crime that don't show up in your lame image. I look at that and see that Republicans are just better at being honest and convicting their own rather than standing by their party to help cover up illegal things their fellow members have done.

BTW, the topic isn't limited to presidential administrations, so fail on the snark and the image.

I posted content (Omar) and nobody had anything to contribute. The only response is a snark fail based on Brewster not having enough reading comprehension to understand the topic. Yet People like "I like my ankles bitten by little boys" Monte bitches about me not posting content. What a joke.
Or as it's been shown, the press is left leaning, and either buries stories that hurt the DNC, or ignores them outright.
#NotOneRedCent

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:09 am

"Wah wah, the actual facts don't fit my narrative, it's totally unfair!" BTW, F&F and the email server were cases of poor judgement, not corruption and crime. That's why there was no prosecution, despite the endless investigations.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:12 am

brewster wrote:

Nice try Brewster but it appears that statistics are only acceptable if they work against the Dem's and for the Rep's.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.