Howdy Modi! - The Embrace of the Eternal Racist Asian

TheReal_ND

Re: Howdy Modi! - The Embrace of the Eternal Racist Asian

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:22 pm

And I would like to know how many civnats here that are lining up around the block to suck dot on head even have had to deal with these people. Pray they don't have to deliver your baby.
They might just rip its head off by accident.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:28 pm

Fucker comes to Houston to have a Trump rally with a stadium ready packed with poo in loos. How many rallies are Americans having for modi in India? Anyone know?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:39 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:18 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:14 am
My experience with Indian Immigrants is that they are model immigrants, they embrace being American and chase the American Dream...………….. hard.
Just bowl cut my shit up.

I can't stand them. They are stupid. They stink. Literally. Their hygiene is terrible. They are basically working as indentured servants for the corporations that are importing them.
I grant you they need some work on the hygiene end. But compared to any other group of immigrants, they are pretty focused on working, saving and making a future.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:39 pm
I grant you they need some work on the hygiene end.
Can't speak for your town, but round here they are squeaky clean.

Nice houses, nice cars, designer clothes, lots of money, they're high rollers.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:05 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:39 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:18 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:14 am
My experience with Indian Immigrants is that they are model immigrants, they embrace being American and chase the American Dream...………….. hard.
Just bowl cut my shit up.

I can't stand them. They are stupid. They stink. Literally. Their hygiene is terrible. They are basically working as indentured servants for the corporations that are importing them.
I grant you they need some work on the hygiene end. But compared to any other group of immigrants, they are pretty focused on working, saving and making a future.
Any white high school kid can code. Typically better than pajeets.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:39 am

> TFW Ching Chong makes blacks face the reality that racism isn't the reason their lives suck.

https://www.city-journal.org/asian-amer ... ive-action

Asian-Americans in Washington State are beginning to rebel against progressive orthodoxy on “diversity, equity, and inclusion.” Earlier this year, Democratic lawmakers passed a law repealing the ban on affirmative action that Washington voters approved in 1998. Initiative 1000 legalizes race-based discrimination in college admissions and public-sector employment, which, advocates argue, will lead to greater opportunity for minorities. In practice, though, the law will harm Asian-Americans by reducing their admissions to the University of Washington system, unfairly punishing their academic success. According to court filings, when a similar system was enacted at Harvard—which included “personality scores”—it created an “Asian-American penalty” that effectively halved Asian-American admissions compared to academics-only models.

https://www.city-journal.org/asian-amer ... ive-action
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:41 am

Habbening confirmed! Two Articles on RCP on the same day...

For Chinese American Conservatives, Race Is a Weapon

https://www.thenation.com/article/asian ... ve-action/
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:29 am

kybkh wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:41 am
Habbening confirmed! Two Articles on RCP on the same day...

For Chinese American Conservatives, Race Is a Weapon

https://www.thenation.com/article/asian ... ve-action/
I'd have to argue that it's the "progressive" left that has weaponized race, the CACs are just using it to right back. Sometimes you have to use the enemies tactics against them.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:05 pm

Imagine being such a pathetic cuck you go around sucking ching chong ping pong everytime they vote R.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:51 pm

I know a lot of Sheikh Indians. Business owners and engineers. They have their own culture and no desire to export it. I dig that.

On the other hand, they compete with me directly, which does suck, cus in general, they'll work for less. All I can do is be better and make myself more valuable. It's definitely helping out the Smitties of the world.