Howdy Modi! - The Embrace of the Eternal Racist Asian

kybkh

Howdy Modi! - The Embrace of the Eternal Racist Asian

Post by kybkh » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:59 am

As more data comes out on the discrimination of Asian Americans and the preferences the Democrats show to the low skilled South American immigrants, Trump has turned to the most racist people on the planet to grow the Republican base...Asians.

Cracking down on low skill immigration benefits who?

Talking about inner-city crime and stoking fear of blacks, rings true to who?

Pointing out that a party is trying to redistribute the wealth you have generated via your own hard work is appreciated by who?

Hard working immigrants did not come here to turnaround and support 3rd worlders. They came here for the 1990's American dream and they will re-elect Trump.

Last edited by kybkh on Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Re: Howdy Modi! - The Embrace of the Eternal Racist Asian

Post by kybkh » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:59 am

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:28 am

Trump has turned to the most racist people on the planet to grow the Republican base...Asians.
He's going to have to because his administration has expanded h1b's specifically for Indians.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:03 am

MICC needs the growth market.

Already sold them; Super Herc, Globemaster III, Chinook, Apache, P-8 Poseidon.

Next up is F-35 Lightning II Panther, since the Russian's can't deliver the PAKFA.

Lockheed Martin shareholders approve.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:49 am

Uh oh Dems, immigrant Americans don't harbor the White Man's Burden so when it comes time for them to vote, don't expect them to be all concerned about being called a racist for voting for Republicans. I can only imagine that if I was an immigrant who moved here to escape a shit hole country and was able to make something of myself, the last thing I'd be looking to do is start re-arranging the furniture.

"The Indian-American population in the U.S., about 4 million, increased by 40% between 2010 and 2017, making them the fastest-growing immigrant group in the country, according to a recent report by South Asian Americans Leading Together (SAALT), a South Asian advocacy group.

“Modi has really energized the Indian-American community and that community, which constitutes about 1% of the overall U.S. population now, is a pretty important one in a lot of political constituencies because we know that they’re upwardly mobile, highly educated, they’re above the median household income and so they actually have some political weight,” Vaishnav says.

“I think Modi is sort of signaling in a way that in this big constituency he actually has some influence over them. And these are people who actually turn out in U.S. elections,” he added."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 354099001/

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:14 am

My experience with Indian Immigrants is that they are model immigrants, they embrace being American and chase the American Dream...………….. hard.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:20 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:14 am
My experience with Indian Immigrants is that they are model immigrants, they embrace being American and chase the American Dream...………….. hard.
Same here, every South Asian immigrant I know is a conservative who runs his own business.

The only ones I know who are not like that, are not immigrants, they're the second generation who were born and raised here.

Immigrants come to Canada to do business, Canadian born is looking for a cushy government job for life just because they have a liberal arts degree.

The commies don't come from the outside, the commies are made in Canada.
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:18 pm

I'll gladly take those kinds of immigrants.

Bonus if their Sikhs and a deep and abiding Warrior Spirit.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:10 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:18 pm
I'll gladly take those kinds of immigrants.

Bonus if their Sikhs and a deep and abiding Warrior Spirit.
Punjabi grrls ftw.

Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:18 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:14 am
Just bowl cut my shit up.

I can't stand them. They are stupid. They stink. Literally. Their hygiene is terrible. They are basically working as indentured servants for the corporations that are importing them.