Speaker to Animals

Re: LARPers in Portland

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:19 am

DrYouth wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:53 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:55 pm
Portland Mayor *is* Antifa.

Portland police chief Danielle Outlaw says she told the mayor Portland police would clear the protest camp surrounding a federal immigration office, with or without his support.

In a very frank radio interview first noted by the Portland Tribune, Outlaw says she approached Mayor Ted Wheeler and told him she intended to use her bureau's resources to put an end to the protest outside U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's headquarters.

"I went to the mayor and said, 'Look, this isn't sustainable, not just resource wise, it's just out of control for many reasons,'" she told talk-radio host Lars Larson on Tuesday. "I wasn't asking for permission to go out and clear this camp. I said, 'This is what's going to happen and here's how it's going to happen.'"

Outlaw said that she and Wheeler were in agreement that the camp needed sweeping.

But the police chief's claims seem to contrast with Wheeler's earlier support for the aims of the Occupy ICE protest camp, which lasted more than a month and temporarily halted U.S. Immigration Customs and Enforcement operations at the federal building in Southwest Portland. The mayor said he did not want Portland police to get involved with the conflict between federal officials and protesters.

"I want to be very clear I do not want the [Portland police] to be engaged or sucked into a conflict," the mayor tweeted, "particularly from a federal agency that I believe is on the wrong track, that has not fully lived American values of inclusion and is also an agency where the former head suggested that people who lead cities that are sanctuary cities like this one should be arrested."
https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2018/ ... s-support/

https://www.wweek.com/news/city/2018/08 ... -protests/
You are running an interesting cultural experiment in the USA...
With the cultural gap between cities and states growing in a runaway fashion.
So the Proud Boys went to Portland to protest Portland's off the rails left wing culture?
The whole city is turning into a city scale version of Evergreen State College.
Every city is turning into that. The democrats control the cities. There is no rule of law.

This is from the democrat that runs Gainsville:

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:19 am
Never trust a guy named with a girls name, "Lauren". :roll:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:19 pm

Dude is not even a Floridian. He is a transplant. Worked his way up in the teacher's union.

This shit writes itself.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:00 pm

COMMIES WATCH OUT

GOOD NIGHT LEFT SIDE

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:17 pm

*blocks your path*
What do?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:22 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:17 pm

*blocks your path*
What do?
Is that the I'll Get You, Bitch dude?

I am not going to lie. If you zoom in on that shot, there are some cute chicks (really just one but it's a small sample) in the back of the front line. It might be worthwhile to pose as Antifa to score some of that tail.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:06 am