pineapplemike

Re: What happened to Jeffrey Epstein?

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:26 pm

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:00 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:26 pm
“It wasn’t clear what the substitute’s regular job was, but federal prisons facing shortages of fully trained guards have resorted to having other types of support staff fill in for correctional officers, including clerical workers and teachers,” the AP added.

...or hired assassin's? :twisted:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:19 am

I have that feeling this could be ruled a homicide Sunday afternoon when the coroner report comes out.

And if you really think about it.. an unsolved homicide at least deflects attention from royals, presidents, tech oligarchs and famous scientists raping teen girls.

I mean.. most likely the coroner herself will declare it death by strangulation, but I think the FBI is going to launch a homicide investigation. I think they already did, honestly.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:08 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:19 am
I have that feeling this could be ruled a homicide Sunday afternoon when the coroner report comes out.

And if you really think about it.. an unsolved homicide at least deflects attention from royals, presidents, tech oligarchs and famous scientists raping teen girls.

I mean.. most likely the coroner herself will declare it death by strangulation, but I think the FBI is going to launch a homicide investigation. I think they already did, honestly.
I just don't see that happening. That would be fricking huge.

I think at best we get a ruling of undetermined.
Look at all the fishy shit with the Vegas shooting. We still don't have answer on that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:34 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:08 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:19 am

I just don't see that happening. That would be fricking huge.

I think at best we get a ruling of undetermined.
Look at all the fishy shit with the Vegas shooting. We still don't have answer on that.
I am not saying they won't eventually rule it suicide. I am saying that I think the FBI is going to officially open a homicide investigation. If you wanted to run cover for all the men implicated, that's actually better than leaving a quick suicide decision and then everybody moving on to prosecuting Epstein's clients.

Think of it in the context of that civil war article we discussed a few weeks ago. The deep state would be willing to start WW3 before a civil war they know they cannot win. Likewise, a homicide investigation might be huge, but I do not see any obvious way out for these men who are implicated. Better to blow it all up.

I could be wrong too. Not hugely invested in the idea. But I do feel confident that they are discussing this.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:38 am

There are other reasons too for the FBI to open a homicide investigation. Nobody believes this is a suicide and, at this point, trust in the federal government has reached such a low that they really risk almost complete non-confidence from the electorate. Usually they had all these NPCs to just spout the CNN slogans and whatnot, but even those people see the elites getting away with raping girls and the most high-profile prisoner in a very, very long time suddenly dying without any meaningful evidence as to how that happened.

They almost have to do this to try to salvage at least some confidence in government from the normies. This is really fucking bad for them.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:32 am

From CBS News:
On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein’s death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying “breathe, Epstein, breathe.”

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/08/1 ... piraciesa/
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:16 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:34 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:16 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess the FBI doesn't like being under surveillance.

Judicial Watch reports, "Sources are Talking"
I'm not convinced the truth will come out.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:35 am

BREAKING
The Warden at the Manhattan Correctional Center has been Transferred (pending his future suicide :? )
Two others have been suspended.
PLATA O PLOMO