No votes
Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

Speaker to Animals

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:57 pm

Hmm..

I wonder if Tulsi can get a supporter in there to ask a "question" on her behalf.. :think:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:19 pm

Lulz Tulsi Gabbard still has 6 votes in this poll, wishful thinking is a helluva drug folks.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:27 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:47 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:45 pm
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:43 pm

The fact that she is more likely than not to lose against Trump. Their best bet, imho, is Tulsi Gabbard, but I think Bernie could potentially defeat Trump, and Bernie is arguably the true front-runner if you had honest polls to measure it.

Bernie is at least an honorable marxist, as much as one can be.
His supporters never stopped campaigning for him. I see zero Trump flags flying from the back of F150s like I used to see everywhere. Still a shit ton of Bernie signalling everywhere I go, even out here in the rural areas surrounding Asheville.

I wonder how many fucking boomers died since 2016. Seems like a retarded ass strategy to stab your working man base in the back and pin your hopes on a bunch of God damned tea party boomercons.
You with women and self-loathing. Doesn't it ever get tiring?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:31 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:27 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:45 pm

Bernie is at least an honorable marxist, as much as one can be.
His supporters never stopped campaigning for him. I see zero Trump flags flying from the back of F150s like I used to see everywhere. Still a shit ton of Bernie signalling everywhere I go, even out here in the rural areas surrounding Asheville.

I wonder how many fucking boomers died since 2016. Seems like a retarded ass strategy to stab your working man base in the back and pin your hopes on a bunch of God damned tea party boomercons.
Don't bitch at me when I keep harping on your being a fucking retard and shitting up the forum when you come out of the blue and post stupid shit like this at me.

You and capps are fucking garbage. No interesting posts. No real ideas. Just proclamations and cunt posts.

Why don't you try to post original ideas instead of stalking me around the forum.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:50 pm

:)
Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:31 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:27 pm

Don't bitch at me when I keep harping on your being a fucking retard and shitting up the forum when you come out of the blue and post stupid shit like this at me.

You and capps are fucking garbage. No interesting posts. No real ideas. Just proclamations and cunt posts.

Why don't you try to post original ideas instead of stalking me around the forum.
Original idea: you are a closet homosexual that hates himself because you can't live with that idea. So you have to browbeat everyone you think is inferior to you, when in reality they honest can give a shit about you and your cock sucking fantasies?

Better?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:55 pm

Great convo. Why don't you and capps continue your homerotic spamming crusade. We still have like ten members left in the forum. You might as well kill the forum with the stupid.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:29 pm

Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:55 pm
Great convo. Why don't you and capps continue your homerotic spamming crusade. We still have like ten members left in the forum. You might as well kill the forum with the stupid.
StA Forum Killer
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:35 am

Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:55 pm
You prided yourself in removing the stupid from this forum in multiple topics here... Now you are placing the blame on me?

This is what I'm talking about, you are imposing your own stupidity and arrogance on other people. You can't accept your own faults, and so you lash out at other people because of it.

I may have Autism, but your levels of assholery knows no bounds.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:37 am

Keep spamming the forum. Great job. You guys managed to bury an interesting discussion under two pages of spam. Congratz.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:45 am

Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:37 am
Keep spamming the forum. Great job. You guys managed to bury an interesting discussion under two pages of spam. Congratz.
Compared to your thousands of posts of blatherskite... good to know you can't count when your own posts are majority spam wrapped around a pound of shit.
#NotOneRedCent