The Conservative

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by The Conservative » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:59 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:16 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:06 pm
JFK didn't age.
I don't know, when he left office his hairline had receded dramatically.
Pre or post rear cranial lobotomy?
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:35 pm

image upload

BIDEN YES

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:13 am

Dems are just gonna have to swallow some Joe, and still probably lose anyways.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:59 am

His rallies pull like 30 people tops, and probably half of them are press. The only reason you keep hearing about Biden is because the media props him up for some reason with lots of analysis and fake poll results.

He has to defeat Bernie in places like Iowa, which seems unlikely. Then he has to convince blacks in South Carolina to vote for him instead of <INSERT NOT WHITEY HERE>.

Also, I have to believe the average democrat voter realizes the establishment candidates cannot likely defeat Trump. Warren is a.. maybe. That's about the only viable establishment candidate they have. Bernie could potentially defeat Trump. I think Tulsi could defeat Trump handily in the general election if she could somehow get through this primary.

Biden just isn't that popular. I don't see people pulling the lever for that guy and selecting him as the nominee. That's really ridiculous when you think about it. Nobody is excited about Biden.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:04 am

Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:59 am
His rallies pull like 30 people tops, and probably half of them are press. The only reason you keep hearing about Biden is because the media props him up for some reason with lots of analysis and fake poll results.

He has to defeat Bernie in places like Iowa, which seems unlikely. Then he has to convince blacks in South Carolina to vote for him instead of <INSERT NOT WHITEY HERE>.

Also, I have to believe the average democrat voter realizes the establishment candidates cannot likely defeat Trump. Warren is a.. maybe. That's about the only viable establishment candidate they have. Bernie could potentially defeat Trump. I think Tulsi could defeat Trump handily in the general election if she could somehow get through this primary.

Biden just isn't that popular. I don't see people pulling the lever for that guy and selecting him as the nominee. That's really ridiculous when you think about it. Nobody is excited about Biden.
Nobody was excited about Hillary except the pussy hats. They do not gaf.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:13 am

Even the fake news establishment seems done with the joke. The latest faked poll numbers put him plummeting to third place behind Warren and Bernie.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... onal-poll/

“Biden has suffered an across the board decline in his support since June. He lost ground with white Democrats (from 32% to 18%) and voters of color (from 33% to 19%), among voters without a college degree (from 35% to 18%) and college graduates (from 28% to 20%), with both men (from 38% to 24%) and women (from 29% to 16%), and among voters under 50 years old (from 21% to 6%) as well as voters aged 50 and over (from 42% to 33%). Most of Biden’s lost support in these groups shifted almost equally toward Sanders and Warren,” Monomouth found.
The lie is in pretending this clown ever had ground with those demographics to begin with.

I bet they are desperate to keep Tulsi from destroying their latest "front-runner".

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:59 am

And this is the kind of thing the media puts out there as some accurate measure of national sentiment towards these candidates:
The Monmouth University Poll was sponsored and conducted by the Monmouth University Polling Institute from August 16 to 20, 2019 with a national random sample of 800 adults age 18 and older, in English. This includes 314 contacted by a live interviewer on a landline telephone and 486 contacted by a live interviewer on a cell phone. The results in this poll release are based on a subsample of 298 registered voters who identify themselves as Democrats or lean toward the Democratic Party. Telephone numbers were selected through random digit dialing and landline respondents were selected with a modified Troldahl-Carter youngest adult household screen. Monmouth is responsible for all aspects of the survey design, data weighting and analysis. Final sample is weighted for region, age, education, gender and race based on US Census information. Data collection support provided by Braun Research (field) and Dynata (RDD sample). For results based on the Democratic voter sample, one can say with 95% confidence that the error attributable to sampling has a maximum margin of plus or minus 5.7 percentage points (unadjusted for sample design). Sampling error can be larger for sub-groups (see table below). In addition to sampling error, one should bear in mind that question wording and practical difficulties in conducting surveys can introduce error or bias into the findings of opinion polls.
https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-instit ... US_082619/

Out of about 160 million democrat or likely democrat voters, these fucking assholes are telling you that they are certain their sample of 298 people represent a statistically sound sample size.

Also, only 38% of their "sub-sample" was male. Looks like to make Warren catch up with Bernie, they had to have almost twice as many women.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:30 pm

It's a one poll outlier, before we couldn't trust the polls, but now that one of them says what StA wants them to say, now we can trust that one poll and only that one poll. What a fucking clown, StA could at least wait until he has more than one poll before claiming the polls agree with him, wait for an actual trend to emerge, but he's been jumping the gun from the beginning, so I'm not surprised.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:43 pm

The polls are bullshit, first of all, but now it is both of the most recent polls. They obviously want to transition the narrative to Warren.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:43 pm

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:59 am
And this is the kind of thing the media puts out there as some accurate measure of national sentiment towards these candidates:
The Monmouth University Poll was sponsored and conducted by the Monmouth University Polling Institute from August 16 to 20, 2019 with a national random sample of 800 adults age 18 and older, in English. This includes 314 contacted by a live interviewer on a landline telephone and 486 contacted by a live interviewer on a cell phone. The results in this poll release are based on a subsample of 298 registered voters who identify themselves as Democrats or lean toward the Democratic Party. Telephone numbers were selected through random digit dialing and landline respondents were selected with a modified Troldahl-Carter youngest adult household screen. Monmouth is responsible for all aspects of the survey design, data weighting and analysis. Final sample is weighted for region, age, education, gender and race based on US Census information. Data collection support provided by Braun Research (field) and Dynata (RDD sample). For results based on the Democratic voter sample, one can say with 95% confidence that the error attributable to sampling has a maximum margin of plus or minus 5.7 percentage points (unadjusted for sample design). Sampling error can be larger for sub-groups (see table below). In addition to sampling error, one should bear in mind that question wording and practical difficulties in conducting surveys can introduce error or bias into the findings of opinion polls.
https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-instit ... US_082619/

Out of about 160 million democrat or likely democrat voters, these fucking assholes are telling you that they are certain their sample of 298 people represent a statistically sound sample size.

Also, only 38% of their "sub-sample" was male. Looks like to make Warren catch up with Bernie, they had to have almost twice as many women.
You told me a long time ago, a small sample like that is OK, when I kept on saying that they should be looking at that per state on average just to get a decent concept of the state in general, you told me that it was too excessive.

Seems to me that you don't like it when your girl is pretty much told to fuck off.
#NotOneRedCent