Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:22 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:18 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:56 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:46 pm
Biden is not looking good. He's still the leader, so until he's overtaken, he has the best chance. But Frankly, I don't think he can take it to the finish line physically. He may very well hold the lead through the year, but when we get to Iowa and New Hampshire and the pace of campaigning really picks up, I just don't think he has the energy to keep it up.

The only steady vector up right now is E Warren. Which also demonstrates the weakness of the entire Dem field.
I think he makes it to the finish line, he doesn't have to do much to win. He doesn't have what it takes to keep up with Trump, but he has what it takes to keep up with Sanders and Warren until he's the presumptive nominee.
I don't know. He's looking so damn fatigued all the time. If he does make it July, it will only be from all the others imploding.
All the old folks look fatigued, and the young ones ain't gaining any ground.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:23 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:06 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:59 pm
It is Bernie, Tulsi, or Yang
These posts exists, even from this month.
Uh.. yeah..

NOT ESTABLISHMENT

PROBABLY BERNIE

That post does not say what that little lying cunt has claimed I said. You are confusing endless pages of that shit's spamming with what I actually posted. I have always said Bernie is the likely the nominee.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:23 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:22 pm
C-Mag wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:56 pm
I think he makes it to the finish line, he doesn't have to do much to win. He doesn't have what it takes to keep up with Trump, but he has what it takes to keep up with Sanders and Warren until he's the presumptive nominee.
I don't know. He's looking so damn fatigued all the time. If he does make it July, it will only be from all the others imploding.
Not the Donald.
In fact, Lefties are starting to comment on it. They are saying he's not aging like other Presidents because he doesn't care about the country.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:32 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:23 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:22 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Not the Donald.
In fact, Lefties are starting to comment on it. They are saying he's not aging like other Presidents because he doesn't care about the country.
Yes, The Donald is the exception, but thankfully for Biden's chances, The Donald isn't running in the 2020 Democrat Primary. The young competition isn't gaining ground, and the other old folks are fatigued as well, so this low energy flaw isn't going to hurt Biden by any considerable margin in the primaries.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:51 pm

Tulsi needs to crack 2% in four polls to qualify, and while she cracks 2% in 26 different polls, the DNC only counts two of them. Shenanigans City.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:50 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:51 pm
Tulsi needs to crack 2% in four polls to qualify, and while she cracks 2% in 26 different polls, the DNC only counts two of them. Shenanigans City.
Yeah, they are going to fuck her over. Part of it is because they don't want her because she seems to have integrity, part is revenge for taking down their darling Kamala.

Now, this is going to raise some interesting consequences. What is Tulsi going to do when she gets ousted by the current DNC regime ? I personally don't think she will take it lying down.

Second, this is the last thing the DNC needs. They still stink like sorority girl on Sunday morning from pretending a level playing field in 2016.
PLATA O PLOMO

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:02 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:50 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:51 pm
Yeah, they are going to fuck her over. Part of it is because they don't want her because she seems to have integrity, part is revenge for taking down their darling Kamala.

Now, this is going to raise some interesting consequences. What is Tulsi going to do when she gets ousted by the current DNC regime ? I personally don't think she will take it lying down.

Second, this is the last thing the DNC needs. They still stink like sorority girl on Sunday morning from pretending a level playing field in 2016.
I don't think the DNC cares if Tulsi lashes out at them, what's the worst that could happen?
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:13 am

I don't disagree with that. But I think Tulsi will do what she did will Google and open a lawsuit against them. Which will only add to their problems of Dem voters realizing that they rig the game.

The only short term result of this will be some Dems sitting out the election, but long term it could a small percentage of damage against the brand.
PLATA O PLOMO

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:17 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:13 am
I don't disagree with that. But I think Tulsi will do what she did will Google and open a lawsuit against them. Which will only add to their problems of Dem voters realizing that they rig the game.

The only short term result of this will be some Dems sitting out the election, but long term it could a small percentage of damage against the brand.
I don't think it moves the needle one way or the other. The Dems who know they rig the game, already knew, and those who didn't know, don't care enough about Tulsi to notice this time around.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:07 am

He draws in like 20 people, tops.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... ent-video/

The media is trying to shape a narrative about this primary, but it is all entirely fictional. Fake news. Fake polls. Fake candidates.

I am unconvinced it will work. I don't think they can gaslight people into voting for whichever establishment candidate they choose. Maybe Warren can get away with it. That's about it. The average dem just isn't likely to pull the handle for a candidate simply because television news actors told them so.

I suspect Warren could blow up like Harris did too, though.