Total votes: 10

StCapps

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:39 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:31 pm
Hastur wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:19 pm
This is why we don't see stuff like the yellow vests on the US. People like STA still believe that the DNC might give someone like Tulsi a fair break. Utterly delusional.
LOL, what? Where did I say that?
So you predicted a Tulsi victory thinking she would overcome the shenanigans? Either way, delusional.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:47 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:32 pm
Hastur wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:19 pm
This is why we don't see stuff like the yellow vests on the US. People like STA still believe that the DNC might give someone like Tulsi a fair break. Utterly delusional.
There are posts here where you think she has a shot at the final 2. DNC clearly ain't going to let her get that close.

I said she had a shot if she can get the nom. In the general election, she is their best shot at beating Trump. Maybe she can still get into the last debates. I dunno.

With respect to the primary, I have predicted it is going to be one of the anti-est candidates, which looks very likely to be Bernie.

You are confusing what I said with the retarded capps posts. Just because that dumbass claims somebody says something does not make it so.

This is why I want to ban that little lying cunt until he agrees to cut that shit out. He just spams threads with bullshit that nobody said.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:57 pm

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:47 pm
clubgop wrote:

There are posts here where you think she has a shot at the final 2. DNC clearly ain't going to let her get that close.

I said she had a shot if she can get the nom. In the general election, she is their best shot at beating Trump. Maybe she can still get into the last debates. I dunno.

With respect to the primary, I have predicted it is going to be one of the anti-est candidates, which looks very likely to be Bernie.

You are confusing what I said with the retarded capps posts. Just because that dumbass claims somebody says something does not make it so.

This is why I want to ban that little lying cunt until he agrees to cut that shit out. He just spams threads with bullshit that nobody said.
So you didn't vote for Tulsi in this poll, but you though she had a better chance of winning the nomination than Joe Biden?

The poll is "who will be the nominee", not "who do you want to be the nominee", or "who will make the best nominee against Trump".
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:00 pm

At this point, anyone not voting for Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders is lying to themselves.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:00 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:57 pm
clubgop wrote:

So you didn't vote for Tulsi in this poll, but you though she had a better chance of winning the nomination than Joe Biden?

The poll is "who will be the nominee", not "who do you want to be the nominee".

No, I said anti-establishment will defeat establishment. I said Not Kamala and certainly not Biden. I have always said most likely Bernie.

Just because I like Tulsi does not imply I said she is most likely to win the primary. I have long maintained that *if* she won the primary, then she'd have a good chance of defeating Trump (probably their best chance).

Stop lying about people. You are such a dishonest little cunt with your lying spam.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:02 pm

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:00 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:57 pm

The poll is "who will be the nominee", not "who do you want to be the nominee".

No, I said anti-establishment will defeat establishment. I said Not Kamala and certainly not Biden. I have always said most likely Bernie.

Just because I like Tulsi does not imply I said she is most likely to win the primary. I have long maintained that *if* she won the primary, then she'd have a good chance of defeating Trump (probably their best chance).

Stop lying about people.
You said Tulsi Gabbard has a better chance than Joe Biden, that is no lie, and that is delusional. You said Andrew Yang did too, also delusional.

So you voted for Bernie? At least that's legit possibility, not a good one, but at least you picked one of the only three candidates with a somewhat realistic chance.

At this point, if anyone is picking any candidate other Biden, Warren or Sanders, to win this thing, they are being a dolt.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:04 pm

Of course she has a better chance than Biden. Biden has a ZERO PERCENT chance.

Stop spamming the forum with lies about other posters.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:06 pm

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:04 pm
Of course she has a better chance than Biden. Biden has a ZERO PERCENT chance.

Stop spamming the forum with lies about other posters.
Tulsi has zero percent chance, Biden is over 50% chance at this point, but he can't climb much higher than that until actual voting has taken place.

You can't handle people posting stuff you disagree with, and call it spam, while you spam up the forum more than anyone else.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:07 pm

Okay, we all know your opinion. Let's at least agree that you will stop lying about other people's opinion and stop spamming the fucking forum.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:08 pm

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:07 pm
Okay, we all know your opinion. Let's at least agree that you will stop lying about other people's opinion and stop spamming the fucking forum.
I'm not spamming the forum, that's your job.
*yip*