Total votes: 10

C-Mag

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:03 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:52 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:41 pm
I've come to the conclusion that they are going to attempt to push Biden over the finish line.

They can replace him at will. The cabinet will be able to do whatever they want.
Roll him... they will roll him, because at this point in time I think they are doing a weekend at Bernies... and we just don't realize it yet but the lights are all on, but no one is home.
Indeed they are
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:35 pm

It's over, it's Biden.
There was no one else the establish Democrats felt they could trust. Mainly because the old geezers like Pelosi, Schumer, Clinton, etc. are trying to hold of the radical Commie monsters they created through having BHO as POTUS and allowing him to bring all his critial race theory bullshit in.

The insurrection within the Democrat Party continues, and it's on the ticket too. With Kamaltoe ready to shiv Biden the first chance she gets if she can gain power. The old Democrat Party is done. It will go out with a whimper. Much like the Old Republican Party did with Bob Dole in '96.

IMO, the seeds of Trump redefining the Republican Party were sown in 1992 by Ross Perot. Conservative type average Americans wanted Ross Perots policy and GHW Bush image. The Bushes were supported grudgingly by these Americans. In '94 they tried Newt Gringrich and his Contract with America, which failed them. In 2012 was the Tea Party and they were coopted by the GOP establihment. So, in 2016 they got a guy that give a finger to the establishment.

I see the Dems on a similar trajectory, but it will accelerate. Biden will lose, because he's old tired, and sucks. He can't build any enthusiasm. He's an empty shell, much like the Democrat party who's been riding the same ideas since FDR, and perhaps Woodrow Wilson.

The GOP is off on an entirely new trajectory and a new Mission defined by Trump.
PLATA O PLOMO

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:05 pm

I'm surprised that the Dems went with Communism. In Europe, we have two parallel left wing movements. We have the old communist parties and have the younger green parties. They are both fact adverse, collectivist, antihuman totalitarians, but they vary a lot in their image.
I always though America would be more open to the green path. Maybe the Dems thought they tried it with Gore and it didn't work.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:14 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:35 pm
It's over, it's Biden.
There was no one else the establish Democrats felt they could trust. Mainly because the old geezers like Pelosi, Schumer, Clinton, etc. are trying to hold of the radical Commie monsters they created through having BHO as POTUS and allowing him to bring all his critial race theory bullshit in.

The insurrection within the Democrat Party continues, and it's on the ticket too. With Kamaltoe ready to shiv Biden the first chance she gets if she can gain power. The old Democrat Party is done. It will go out with a whimper. Much like the Old Republican Party did with Bob Dole in '96.

IMO, the seeds of Trump redefining the Republican Party were sown in 1992 by Ross Perot. Conservative type average Americans wanted Ross Perots policy and GHW Bush image. The Bushes were supported grudgingly by these Americans. In '94 they tried Newt Gringrich and his Contract with America, which failed them. In 2012 was the Tea Party and they were coopted by the GOP establihment. So, in 2016 they got a guy that give a finger to the establishment.

I see the Dems on a similar trajectory, but it will accelerate. Biden will lose, because he's old tired, and sucks. He can't build any enthusiasm. He's an empty shell, much like the Democrat party who's been riding the same ideas since FDR, and perhaps Woodrow Wilson.

The GOP is off on an entirely new trajectory and a new Mission defined by Trump.
I just can't see any of the old guard democrats not acknowledging Biden's mental decline. So then they have to be voting for Kamala by proxy. Who like her?

Time warp time, I really wish Perot had gotten voted in. IMO, he was our last best hope to truly revolutionize the system but I'll take Trump as a weak second best far too late.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:20 am

Haumana wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:14 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:35 pm
It's over, it's Biden.

I just can't see any of the old guard democrats not acknowledging Biden's mental decline. So then they have to be voting for Kamala by proxy. Who like her?

Time warp time, I really wish Perot had gotten voted in. IMO, he was our last best hope to truly revolutionize the system but I'll take Trump as a weak second best far too late.
I voted for Perot... Wasn't a Bush Sr fan, and thought Clinton was just a snake oil salesman... Why not an actual businessman/CEO who actually knows how to run something profitably?

The majority of people, especially Democrats, don't think about that though IMHO. Just look at JFK, they vote on appearances and personality more than policy.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:46 am

I voted Perot as well. I was just out of college. Bush and Clinton both came off as being packaged and insincere from what I remember. Perot was kind of whacky, but he seemed more genuine, and I agreed with what he was saying about what needed to be done.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:49 am

I voted for Perot, and I voted for Trump. Seems I like buisnessmen running the WH...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:09 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:05 pm
I'm surprised that the Dems went with Communism. In Europe, we have two parallel left wing movements. We have the old communist parties and have the younger green parties. They are both fact adverse, collectivist, antihuman totalitarians, but they vary a lot in their image.
I always though America would be more open to the green path. Maybe the Dems thought they tried it with Gore and it didn't work.
Productive Americans went to sleep on education. The Marxists subverted our education system. Priming them in youth, and indoctrinating in college. We fucked up. Now we have to deal with it.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:16 am

Haumana wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:14 am

They know he's not capable. Kamala is BHOs agent. It all sucks. I guess they figure it doesn't matter who they have.
It's puzzling. I may be a fool, but I think it matters that a candidate can generate enthusiasm. Biden and Harris cannot. We all know the establish is planning to lie, cheat and steal to end Trump in November. I guess I still have faith that we will defeat the evil.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:55 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:09 am
Hastur wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:05 pm
Productive Americans went to sleep on education. The Marxists subverted our education system. Priming them in youth, and indoctrinating in college. We fucked up. Now we have to deal with it.
Did you see that in Tennessee the school district was having parents sign a form that was basically a promise that the parents wouldn't listen in on the childrens' zoom schooling?

The teachers' unions are the next huge thing to topple. They have been exposed bigly.