10%

Total votes: 10

StCapps

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by StCapps » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:02 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:59 pm
It is Bernie, Tulsi, or Yang
Bernie is a lightweight who refuses to take the kid gloves off, he isn't winning shit. He only did okay in 2016 because he was the only alternative to Clinton with a chance of winning, now there are plenty of viable candidates running in his lane splitting the vote.

Tulsi and Yang have no chance, neither have even cracked 3% in a single national poll.

It's Biden or Warren, and Warren seems the weaker of the two with a real shot at winning.

Harris was a flash in the pan, she was not even ready for increased media spotlight of even winning a single debate, not ready for primetime.

Buttigieg needs Biden to drop out pre-Iowa to even get in the race.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:10 pm

i think biden has a better chance than yang or tulsi or bernie or even kamala at this point but i still struggle to see democrats uniting behind an old lifelong straight white male politician

kamala for sure is planning her next debate line of attack on biden and tulsi

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:12 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:10 pm
i think biden has a better chance than yang or tulsi or bernie or even kamala at this point but i still struggle to see democrats uniting behind an old lifelong straight white male politician

kamala for sure is planning her next debate line of attack on biden and tulsi
Competition matters. The lesser of evils is a helluva drug, an election winning drug.

If Biden was up against formidable opposition, I would struggle to see him contending as well, but he isn't, the competition is trash, so he's the frontrunner.

If Democrats had a realistic alternative, they'd take it, but they don't, so they'll settle for Creepy Uncle Joe, because settling for the other alternatives is even more unpalatable to them.

That's how Biden wins this nomination, much like Romney in 2012, there will be sizable anti-front runner faction, but they will never coalesce around any of the alternatives before Romney/Biden has acquired unstoppable momentum in the early primary states, and then coast to victory from there.

I see lots of people thinking this is 2016 Republican Primary 2.0, but it's actually 2012 Republican Primary 2.0, without Rick Perry.

It's not Jeb Biden vs. Tulsi Trump, it's Mitt Biden vs. Rick San Warren. Tulsi Paul ain't gotta chance, be real. Bernie Gingrich with kid gloves will be lucky to even do as well as Newt did in 2012. Andrew Huntsman ain't going far either.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:03 pm

Turn off the "news", guys. Seriously.

Just think it through. I live in a very liberal area. Honest to God, I do not remember seeing a single Biden sticker. Lots of Bernie shit everywhere.

They will not vote for Biden. Turn off the television and use what is left of your brains.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:06 pm

meh, i live in california, in LA county no less, how many hillary stickers do you think i saw out here compared to bernie stickers in 2016? i have no idea who or where the hillary voters were, but theyre out there. i do suspect biden has a similar following of status quo democrats that dont follow politics and who vote for the front runner

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:13 pm

Eh. I don't even think she legit won the 2016 nomination.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:22 pm

Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:03 pm
Turn off the "news", guys. Seriously.

Just think it through. I live in a very liberal area. Honest to God, I do not remember seeing a single Biden sticker. Lots of Bernie shit everywhere.

They will not vote for Biden. Turn off the television and use what is left of your brains.
They will vote for Biden. The blacks in Tennessee going to vote for him in droves, the moderates aren't going to vote for anyone but Biden.

Your anecdotal bubble change nothing. Clearly you are only talking to super far-lefties and confusing them for all Democrats.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:25 pm

Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:13 pm
Eh. I don't even think she legit won the 2016 nomination.
That's because you're stupid and can't count vote tallies. If no super delegates existed, she still would have blown Bernie out the water, DNC meddling did not change vote totals by the margins that would be required to steal Clinton the election. You simply refuse to acknowledge that Hillary Clinton could have won a Democrat primary in 2016, because your hatred of her blinds you to the truth.

The people you talk to in the area you live are not the average Democrat, stop projecting their views on Democrat primary voters, and your analysis won't be filled with as many mistakes.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:32 pm

She did not actually win them, though. She won four coin tosses in a row. LOL

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:33 pm

Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:32 pm
She did not actually win them, though. She won four coin tosses in a row. LOL
She won them, and very few of them were even close, and that doesn't explain the blowouts after the first four states, and those early states were nowhere near as coin flippy as you imagine them to be.

Sanders only did well in Northern rural states, two of which voted in the first four states, he got fucked up everywhere else. He didn't lose the South because it was rigged, he lost because Black voters voted like 90% Clinton dumbass. Bernie didn't lose Tennessee because it was rigged, he lost it because far-left bullshit doesn't fly in the south, especially among minorities, especially among African Americans.
*yip*