10%

Total votes: 10

C-Mag

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:00 am

Haumana wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:57 am

:D :D Fair enough.

I lived in the Bay Area when Willy Brown was mayor, who she blew to get her job. She also put many a black parent in jail for their kids not attending school. I grant that some cases were pretty chronic but she was no ally to ghetto despite her convenient drawl to the contrary. She has another problem too, she ain't American black. She isn't descendant from American slaves, she is Jamaican and Tamil Tiger. She appears to be shooting for the Latino/Illegal vote anyway.

Trump will have a field day with her and all she can point to is a bunch of shit that has been going on for years down at the border. I seriously don't know how any of these jamooks will get out from under free health insurance to all illegals, oh wait making all who come automatically legal citizens. Death knell if one were to ask me. But :shrug:

Hillary 2020!
Kamala is the Gyno - Obama. No, she's not black, but she plays one well. I actually see her as the most dangerous candidate in the race to traditional American values because she seems to lack morals and ethics across the board. She's a good Dem candidate for POTUS. The Dems like relative unknowns. Because their platform is repugnant to main street America, unknowns can be hidden by their allies in the press long enough to get elected.

She's got a killer instinct, she's ruthless. Witness how she went after Biden. That makes her a candidate to watch. She could do it. I think Trump would have a little trouble with her, but he would prevail. Honestly Tulsi is the only candidate I can't see Trump handling.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:13 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:00 am
Haumana wrote:

I lived in the Bay Area when Willy Brown was mayor, who she blew to get her job. She also put many a black parent in jail for their kids not attending school. I grant that some cases were pretty chronic but she was no ally to ghetto despite her convenient drawl to the contrary. She has another problem too, she ain't American black. She isn't descendant from American slaves, she is Jamaican and Tamil Tiger. She appears to be shooting for the Latino/Illegal vote anyway.

Trump will have a field day with her and all she can point to is a bunch of shit that has been going on for years down at the border. I seriously don't know how any of these jamooks will get out from under free health insurance to all illegals, oh wait making all who come automatically legal citizens. Death knell if one were to ask me. But :shrug:

Hillary 2020!
Kamala is the Gyno - Obama. No, she's not black, but she plays one well. I actually see her as the most dangerous candidate in the race to traditional American values because she seems to lack morals and ethics across the board. She's a good Dem candidate for POTUS. The Dems like relative unknowns. Because their platform is repugnant to main street America, unknowns can be hidden by their allies in the press long enough to get elected.

She's got a killer instinct, she's ruthless. Witness how she went after Biden. That makes her a candidate to watch. She could do it. I think Trump would have a little trouble with her, but he would prevail. Honestly Tulsi is the only candidate I can't see Trump handling.
Si, pero Kamala no habla Espanol en el debate. podría arruinar sus posibilidades? :think:

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:55 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:00 am
Haumana wrote:

Hillary 2020!

Blacks don't like her. They done did Obama as the pseudo American negro.

She does have that killer instinct and is ruthless but it lacks polish like Obama.

Tulsi would be all that if she wasn't so pro muh assault rifles. We'll see going forward if she is pro universal healthcare for the world. Did you see that weird nonsense of them adding some weird zit to her chin during her close up response? MSM is fucking treacherous. Subtle but onerous shit is going on.

Listen to this guy

http://adam.curry.com/enc/1561663111.33 ... nology.mp3

Asymmetrical persuasion techniques combined with big tech.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:50 am

I just donated to her.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:05 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:09 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:34 pm
Too early to tell, but right now I think either Sanders, Yang, or Gabbard.
Yang gettin no vote attention at MHF
You guys are still not looking at the actual electorate and instead essentially comparing horses, which is what caused so many to not see what Trump was doing until, really, "The Day After".

I live around a population that I think fairly represents the democratic party electorate, nationally, since Asheville down the road is essentially a liberal Yankee colony in Appalachia. These people, in my opinion, will not be voting for establishment candidates.

Bernie seems to have the lead, but Yang and Gabbard have more intelligent ideas and fit the current anti-white and anti-male prescription of "diversity". They are too stupid to realize Bernie is not white, and Yang can probably overcome the problematic existence of his penis by acting more Asian.

The dems are not going to elect establishment candidates.

Just setting aside the reasons why some of us like Gabbard, look at the identity politics of the left and their growing detestation of the establishment in the democratic party. Any nominee has to convince enough democrats to pull the lever for them that they get the most votes. The only way the establishment can rig the primary this time is in the media coverage, and they already see that blowing up in their faces as word spreads about what they did to Yang and Gabbard last week.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:16 am

California wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:50 am
I just donated to her.
Oh, that could backfire, I'm sure....

Tulsi Gabbard funded by obscure far-right-wingers!

The Far Right Loves Tulsi Gabbard!

10 Signs You're not Progressive Enough and why Not Voting for Tulsi Gabbard is your Cure

Watch all the ways the Far Right-winger "California" who supports Tulsi Gabbard is Connected to Russia!
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:25 am

BjornP wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:16 am
California wrote:
I just donated to her.

10 Signs You're not Progressive Enough and why Not Voting for Tulsi Gabbard is your Cure

Watch all the ways the Far Right-winger "California" who supports Tulsi Gabbard is Connected to Russia!
:lol:

There was already a whole thread in the Common Sense Facebook page where the screechers were accusing all of those things, with a dollop of MUH RUSSHA on the top
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:59 am

California wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:25 am
BjornP wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:16 am
California wrote:
I just donated to her.

:lol:

There was already a whole thread in the Common Sense Facebook page where the screechers were accusing all of those things, with a dollop of MUH RUSSHA on the top
Sshhhhhhh.... tavarish Калифорния, you must not let them know Putin's plan is really to get Warren and Biden elected as President and VP. You see, Warren is 248/9000th Russian and mitochondrially related to Putin.

And Ghengis Khan.

Not sure how (((we))) or even )))they((( can use that, yet, but what's important is that, under no circumstance, NO ONE elects Tulsi Gabbard!
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:11 am

Fuck Harris. Not that I'm for Biden, but knifing him for working with members of his own party so many decades ago is so fucking low. This 'purity test' bullshit is what will lose them the election. Both our major parties are coalitions, and that means, by definition, you're not going to agree 100% with some of your fellow members. If you insist on uniformity, you will stand alone as a fringe group.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:56 am

brewster wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:11 am
Fuck Harris. Not that I'm for Biden, but knifing him for working with members of his own party so many decades ago is so fucking low. This 'purity test' bullshit is what will lose them the election. Both our major parties are coalitions, and that means, by definition, you're not going to agree 100% with some of your fellow members. If you insist on uniformity, you will stand alone as a fringe group.
+1

If I was advising Harris I'd say, OK. You did what you had to with Biden, time to pivot and not look like an ungrateful, black widow bitch.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience