Total votes: 10

Speaker to Animals

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:41 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:45 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:22 pm
Weird how capps stopped posting in this thread..

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/01/ ... -time.html

Tomorrow the evisceration of the Biden criminal enterprise in Ukraine begins in the Senate. The trial is going to turn into a trial of the Bidens. LMFAO
No one is watching that shit save it for the General.

This could work out for Biden. Bernie peaks at just the right time does well in Iowa and wins NH, the neolib DNC is going come down hard on Warren, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, to get out to clear the field for Biden in SC. Bloomberg is a nonfactor gets out after Super Tuesday. All endorse Biden, maybe Obama finally comes off the sidelines and endorses Biden.
I think your mistake is conflating people actively watching the live circus event with people catching up on recaps via various information outlets and still caring about what is going on.

Almost nobody is going to watch a live impeachment farce, much less the resultant Senate trial, but lots of people are consuming entertainment news content about it and becoming motivated by what they consume.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:55 pm

Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:41 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:22 pm
Weird how capps stopped posting in this thread..

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/01/ ... -time.html

Tomorrow the evisceration of the Biden criminal enterprise in Ukraine begins in the Senate. The trial is going to turn into a trial of the Bidens. LMFAO

This could work out for Biden. Bernie peaks at just the right time does well in Iowa and wins NH, the neolib DNC is going come down hard on Warren, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, to get out to clear the field for Biden in SC. Bloomberg is a nonfactor gets out after Super Tuesday. All endorse Biden, maybe Obama finally comes off the sidelines and endorses Biden.
I think your mistake is conflating people actively watching the live circus event with people catching up on recaps via various information outlets and still caring about what is going on.

Almost nobody is going to watch a live impeachment farce, much less the resultant Senate trial, but lots of people are consuming entertainment news content about it and becoming motivated by what they consume.
Nobody but people here perhaps and a scant few that care. Probably less than 2% of those that vote.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:55 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:55 pm
clubgop wrote:

Nobody but people here perhaps and a scant few that care. Probably less than 2% of those that vote.
That is utterly made up bullshit you pulled out of your ass.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:05 pm

The Conservative wrote:

Your right, but if you look at the numbers on TV, and figure out the math you will see I am not too far off. That would be about 2.6 million people...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:07 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:05 pm
The Conservative wrote:

Your right, but if you look at the numbers on TV, and figure out the math you will see I am not too far off. That would be about 2.6 million people...
You are making the same error: conflating the ratings of live footage of the Senate trial with low overall engagement in the story. Wrong. There is no telling how this will impact Trump or the democrats yet, but to claim people are not paying attention at all is silly. Grow up.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:11 pm

Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:07 pm
The Conservative wrote:

You are making the same error: conflating the ratings of live footage of the Senate trial with low overall engagement in the story. Wrong. There is no telling how this will impact Trump or the democrats yet, but to claim people are not paying attention at all is silly. Grow up.
I am not saying anything you are stating that I am. I am saying that live coverage (watching it live) not just watching bits and pieces or highlights on the news is a small amount. I've already said about 30 million people who are probably watching this online and TV combined.

I see that your hiatus still has not resolved your lack of reading/comprehension.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:23 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:11 pm
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:07 pm
The Conservative wrote:

I am not saying anything you are stating that I am. I am saying that live coverage (watching it live) not just watching bits and pieces or highlights on the news is a small amount. I've already said about 30 million people who are probably watching this online and TV combined.

I see that your hiatus still has not resolved your lack of reading/comprehension.
Well you are responding to a reply to another poster attacking the assertion that the low live viewership does not equate to low engagement overall. I am not sure if you comprehended that or not (or if you still do even after reading this).

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:27 pm

are people more hungry or less hungry for impeachment than they were 2 months ago?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:38 pm

Mmmm, impeach cobbler, yum.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:44 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:27 pm
are people more hungry or less hungry for impeachment than they were 2 months ago?
Depends on the party, Democrats... they want blood.
#NotOneRedCent