StCapps

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by StCapps » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:40 am

clubgop wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:23 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:49 am
no shame in admitting capps may have been right about biden from the jump

hard to believe no one in the democratic field could figure out how to defeat a bumbling stuttering old white man
too busy scrambling to be the anybody but Biden that they ended up forgetting about Biden himself. Everybody thought he is heading for a cliff just get out of the way, a little like Trump.
See I figured that would happen. While y'all were busy focusing on Biden's faults, I was busy looking at how weak his opponents were, and realized none of them would fit the bill of the anti-Biden, which means the media would jump from one to the other like the flavor of the week. Then I realized it's 2012 all over again, Biden is Romney, I've seen this movie before.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:18 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:40 am
clubgop wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:49 am
no shame in admitting capps may have been right about biden from the jump

hard to believe no one in the democratic field could figure out how to defeat a bumbling stuttering old white man
too busy scrambling to be the anybody but Biden that they ended up forgetting about Biden himself. Everybody thought he is heading for a cliff just get out of the way, a little like Trump.
See I figured that would happen. While y'all were busy focusing on Biden's faults, I was busy looking at how weak his opponents were, and realized none of them would fit the bill of the anti-Biden, which means the media would jump from one to the other like the flavor of the week. Then I realized it's 2012 all over again, Biden is Romney, I've seen this movie before.
Biden is Obama without the flare. The media is what has pushed him into the frontrunner position.

He should have been out of the running after the ”i like little children jumping on my lap” comment.
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:37 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:18 am
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Biden is Obama without the flare. The media is what has pushed him into the frontrunner position.

He should have been out of the running after the ”i like little children jumping on my lap” comment.
You are not the average Democrat primary voter, your opinion on when which candidates should be out does not matter to the average Democrat voter. Projection leads to faulty analysis. My analysis wasn't based on what I think should happen, that's one reason why I could see the forest through the trees while many Biden haters could not.

I foresaw the media pushing and helping to maintain his frontrunner position, that's one of many reasons I predicted Biden would win in the first place. Many of you thought that because you would abandon such a candidate, the media and Democrats would too, instead of putting yourself in the shoes of most Democrats. Many of you who were smart enough to put yourself in most Democrats shoes accidentally put yourself in those shoes of far-left Democrats, and mistook them for most Democrats, and that also lead to faulty analysis.

Those who avoided those two pitfalls were able to see the obvious, like Smitty. Those who didn't avoid those pitfalls over-estimated the competition by tunnel vision Biden's weaknesses or what far left Democrats saw as his weaknesses.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:58 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:37 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:18 am
StCapps wrote:

You are not the average Democrat primary voter, your opinion on when which candidates should be out does not matter to the average Democrat voter. Projection leads to faulty analysis. My analysis wasn't based on what I think should happen, that's one reason why I could see the forest through the trees while many Biden haters could not.

I foresaw the media pushing and helping to maintain his frontrunner position, that's one of many reasons I predicted Biden would win in the first place. Many of you thought that because you would abandon such a candidate, the media and Democrats would too, instead of putting yourself in the shoes of most Democrats. Many of you who were smart enough to put yourself in most Democrats shoes accidentally put yourself in those shoes of far-left Democrats, and mistook them for most Democrats, and that also lead to faulty analysis.

Those who avoided those two pitfalls were able to see the obvious, like Smitty. Those who didn't avoid those pitfalls over-estimated the competition by tunnel vision Biden's weaknesses or what far left Democrats saw as his weaknesses.
Because of the fact the Dems were all women deserve a chance, and do white guys are not the way to go.

Well guess what, Democrats are the biggest hypocrites.
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:04 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:58 am
I factored that in advance, for some reason you did not. I warned you repeatedly that this was the case, and only now do you finally realize I was right about them ignoring intersectionality when it's their guy, because they are hypocrites. They only really care when a Republican isn't intersectional enough, when Obama's VP isn't intersectional enough, they get a pass.

Better late than never I suppose, but if you had just listened to me, you would have realized it a lot sooner, literally months ago.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:16 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:04 am
The Conservative wrote:
I factored that in advance, for some reason you did not. I warned you repeatedly that this was the case, and only now do you finally realize I was right about them ignoring intersectionality when it's their guy, because they are hypocrites. They only really care when a Republican isn't intersectional enough, when Obama's VP isn't intersectional enough, they get a pass.

Better late than never I suppose, but if you had just listened to me, you would have realized it a lot sooner, literally months ago.
I figured that the DNC followers with how Trump was elected, they would have been more cautious of believing the media. Especially with how that said that Trump had a 5% chance of winning the last election.

They would be more skeptical of who the media put up as front runners, but I guess I give Democrats too much credit...
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:20 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:16 am
StCapps wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I figured that the DNC followers with how Trump was elected, they would have been more cautious of believing the media. Especially with how that said that Trump had a 5% chance of winning the last election.

They would be more skeptical of who the media put up as front runners, but I guess I give Democrats too much credit...
They think the only reason Trump won is he stole the election thanks to Russian interference, because the media told them so, and you expected them to stop making excuses for why they lost, see that they were the problem and stop believing the media? You give the Democrats way too much credit.

If that is going to happen, it certainly isn't going to be in 2020, they need at least one more Presidential election loss before it sinks in, and even then, it still it might not.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:29 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:20 am
The Conservative wrote:
StCapps wrote:

They think the only reason Trump won is he stole the election thanks to Russian interference, because the media told them so, and you expected them to stop making excuses for why they lost, see that they were the problem and stop believing the media? You give the Democrats way too much credit.

If that is going to happen, it certainly isn't going to be in 2020, they need at least one more Presidential election loss before it sinks in, and even then, it still it might not.
In that case, the Democrat party deserves to go the way of the Wigs.

I'm tired of playing mental gymnastics with adults that have the same mentality as my 4-yeat-old.

And I give them credit because I think they are functioning adults. I seem to be wrong here.
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:22 am

The Conservative wrote:
I'm tired of playing mental gymnastics with adults that have the same mentality as my 4-yeat-old.

And I give them credit because I think they are functioning adults. I seem to be wrong here.
Yeah, treat the electorate like they are your 4 year old, and you'll be a lot closer to the mark. The electorate is really fucking stupid, especially Democrat primary voters, you shouldn't give them any credit unless they've earned it, do not assume they are functioning adults when most of them aren't, very clearly.
*yip*

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:38 pm

Biden is the McCain of the democratic party. He will know how to loose with style.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck