Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

StCapps

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:37 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:47 pm
WineCavePete is done. This thing is looking like 2012. Cappy may be right. Everyone gets a turn at the top till everyone else settles on fucking Biden.
*yip*
Many of the political analysts I follow have also recently started seeing it this way, but I beat them to it by months. Better late than never I suppose.

Still time to bet on Biden to win the Democrat nomination folks, last I checked he was around +275, which is bet $100 to win $275 for those who don't understand American Odds. I got him at +280.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:00 am

At least Wine Cave Bootypeg took Warren down with him, that was fun.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:32 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:00 am
Meh, I don't think so. She showed some spunk and she was already fledging so she came out fine from the attack. If anything hurts her it's when she goes SJW panderbear. After that was over Amy fucking Klobuchar of all people treated winecave Pete like he worked for her and beat him senseless.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:58 am

clubgop wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:32 am
StCapps wrote:
Meh, I don't think so. She showed some spunk and she was already fledging so she came out fine from the attack. If anything hurts her it's when she goes SJW panderbear. After that was over Amy fucking Klobuchar of all people treated winecave Pete like he worked for her and beat him senseless.
Klobuchar didn't save Warren, she got smashed on by Pete like it was Tulsi on Kamala. She got wrecked.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:26 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:58 am
clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Klobuchar didn't save Warren, she got smashed on by Pete like it was Tulsi on Kamala. She got wrecked.
Didn't say she was saved by her. Amy smash like Tulsi. Pete limp wristed slapped at Warren defensively didn't even knock her glasses off. I don't have a dog in this fight. Nothing would be more pleasing to me to see Warren get wounded knee but it didn't happen here, certainly not by winecave Pete.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:57 am

clubgop wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:26 am
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Didn't say she was saved by her. Amy smash like Tulsi. Pete limp wristed slapped at Warren defensively didn't even knock her glasses off. I don't have a dog in this fight. Nothing would be more pleasing to me to see Warren get wounded knee but it didn't happen here, certainly not by winecave Pete.
Warren was done and Pete put the coffin nails in, then Amy wrecked him and Winecave Pete is also done. The big winner, Joe Biden. Pete fucking owned Liz, he turned her biggest strength into her biggest weakness, just like Tulsi did with Kamala. Fake Progressive Warren was a dear in the headlight, she got straight owned. You need to go back and watch if you don't think she got wrecked, she might as well have walked off the stage and ended her campaign right there, her glasses were left in thousands of pieces.

She made her entire campaign about being female Bernie, and then got exposed as just another corporate funded Dem, Bootypeg Smash.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:49 am

no shame in admitting capps may have been right about biden from the jump

hard to believe no one in the democratic field could figure out how to defeat a bumbling stuttering old white man

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:23 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:49 am
no shame in admitting capps may have been right about biden from the jump

hard to believe no one in the democratic field could figure out how to defeat a bumbling stuttering old white man
too busy scrambling to be the anybody but Biden that they ended up forgetting about Biden himself. Everybody thought he is heading for a cliff just get out of the way, a little like Trump.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:47 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:57 am
clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Warren was done and Pete put the coffin nails in, then Amy wrecked him and Winecave Pete is also done. The big winner, Joe Biden. Pete fucking owned Liz, he turned her biggest strength into her biggest weakness, just like Tulsi did with Kamala. Fake Progressive Warren was a dear in the headlight, she got straight owned. You need to go back and watch if you don't think she got wrecked, she might as well have walked off the stage and ended her campaign right there, her glasses were left in thousands of pieces.

She made her entire campaign about being female Bernie, and then got exposed as just another corporate funded Dem, Bootypeg Smash.
No, they are making excuses for her. Everyone on that stage save Bernie or Yang has taken coporate cash at one time or another. For the Presidential run she has sworn not to take it. Pete makes no such promises and to top it off he thinks being gay makes him exempt. It was like Pro wrestling warren and pete were exchanging punches back and forth, pete gets a good last punch Warren is knocked down takes a powder, Pete mid celebratory flex get his head superkicked off his neck by Klobuchar. Klobuchar pins Pete. Pete eliminated. No one remembers the punch taken by Warren.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:38 am

clubgop wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:47 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:57 am
clubgop wrote:

No, they are making excuses for her. Everyone on that stage save Bernie or Yang has taken coporate cash at one time or another. For the Presidential run she has sworn not to take it. Pete makes no such promises and to top it off he thinks being gay makes him exempt. It was like Pro wrestling warren and pete were exchanging punches back and forth, pete gets a good last punch Warren is knocked down takes a powder, Pete mid celebratory flex get his head superkicked off his neck by Klobuchar. Klobuchar pins Pete. Pete eliminated. No one remembers the punch taken by Warren.
Yeah but Warren pretends to like she doesn't take any corporate money and she is Bernie, but she's not, and Buttigieg exposed it. Doesn't matter who defends her, she was basically done coming into that night and needed a big performance to pull out of a tail spin, instead she had her worst debate of the entire cycle, Warren should just drop out.
*yip*