No votes
Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

C-Mag

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:31 am

We are Proud to be American
though you wouldn't by listening to the news of Democrat Debates.

Rasmussen found that 86% are Proud to be Americans, while only 4% are not...…. I guess 10% gave Mueller answers. I wonder what the numbers were 5 and 10 years ago, it would be interesting. I have no idea if those numbers are up or down, or if there are correlations with Presidents.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... e_american
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:04 am

Oh wow. I almost posted this as a prediction, but then held back, thinking this would be just too fucking retarded for even them.. but lo and behold..
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)’s campaign press secretary suggested Russia was behind Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) after she landed an effective blow on Harris’ record as a prosecutor during the Democrat debates on Wednesday night.

Her press secretary, Ian Sams, tweeted shortly after the attack an NBC News article from February 2019 claiming the “Russian propaganda machine” was promoting Gabbard:

“Reporters writing their stories with eyes on the modern-day assignment desk of Twitter, read this: ‘The Russian propaganda machine that tried to influence the 2016 election is now promoting the presidential aspirations of a controversial Hawaii Democrat,'” he tweeted. He later retweeted his tweet.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... ds-attack/

Tulsi Gabbard eviscerating Harris on national television was Putin's doing. LMFAO

Guys, please donate so we can keep Tulsi going with this shit. I need more.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:10 am

Tulsi gonna gut Kamala, her going after Tulsi is a mistake, she learned nothing from last night's smackdown.
*yip*

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:34 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:45 am

It's magnificent.

https://twitter.com/JayIronHook/status/ ... 9235091456

There is only one candidate on there that can defeat Trump and she's Tulsi.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:47 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:04 am
Oh wow. I almost posted this as a prediction, but then held back, thinking this would be just too fucking retarded for even them.. but lo and behold..
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)’s campaign press secretary suggested Russia was behind Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) after she landed an effective blow on Harris’ record as a prosecutor during the Democrat debates on Wednesday night.

Her press secretary, Ian Sams, tweeted shortly after the attack an NBC News article from February 2019 claiming the “Russian propaganda machine” was promoting Gabbard:

“Reporters writing their stories with eyes on the modern-day assignment desk of Twitter, read this: ‘The Russian propaganda machine that tried to influence the 2016 election is now promoting the presidential aspirations of a controversial Hawaii Democrat,'” he tweeted. He later retweeted his tweet.

Tulsi Gabbard eviscerating Harris on national television was Putin's doing. LMFAO

Please, :pray: Corporate Media keep up with this Russia hoax with Tulsi.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:49 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:47 am
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:04 am

Please, :pray: Corporate Media keep up with this Russia hoax with Tulsi.
This is happening, dude. It's happening again. I can feel the disturbance in the force today. This time with prime fap material. 2016 was nothing if Tulsi gets nominated.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:50 am

Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:45 am
It's magnificent.

https://twitter.com/JayIronHook/status/ ... 9235091456

There is only one candidate on there that can defeat Trump and she's Tulsi.
That Ain't Shit
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:54 am

Dude. She's a capoeirista too.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:56 am

Tulsi gotta keep the good performances coming in these debates, but she'll get a little bump here, might get to 5% or something. I think Yang gets a little bump too. Buttigieg, O'Rourke, Sanders and Harris gonna take a hit. Warren probably gets a little bump just because everyone else lost worse. Biden still frontrunner, might get a bump or tread water.
*yip*