Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

Montegriffo

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:55 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:53 am
24 people have voted in this poll. Didn’t know there were that many left here.
Lurkers.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:16 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:53 am
24 people have voted in this poll. Didn’t know there were that many left here.
There aren't. Some people still here browbeat the majority away.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:26 am

I never understood this sentiment. None of us have mod powers. We can't make you not post. If more than one people get deemed outside your normal posting experience and post about it everyone takes up their crosses and flutters off like a bunch of martyrs. You know some of us have opinions that are divergent with your own but you can't stand seeing us not bashed into the ground for it. You faggots tried that when I joined the DCF at first. I was immediately shunned and ostracized but I decided it was more fun to post memes than argue with you NPC's anyway. Now that me and people that can stand my posting are all that remains you threaten to leave over and over again like it's somehow our fault. Well leave then fagit. Nobody is stopping you. Go write a book go build a house for the poor and post about it on FB. That's another thing, you have a million forums to post on but somehow you shit birds still cling to this one. Why? Just do something else.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:36 am

I mean FB is waiting for you with open arms niggers

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:15 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:26 am
I never understood this sentiment. None of us have mod powers. We can't make you not post. If more than one people get deemed outside your normal posting experience and post about it everyone takes up their crosses and flutters off like a bunch of martyrs. You know some of us have opinions that are divergent with your own but you can't stand seeing us not bashed into the ground for it. You faggots tried that when I joined the DCF at first. I was immediately shunned and ostracized but I decided it was more fun to post memes than argue with you NPC's anyway. Now that me and people that can stand my posting are all that remains you threaten to leave over and over again like it's somehow our fault. Well leave then fagit. Nobody is stopping you. Go write a book go build a house for the poor and post about it on FB. That's another thing, you have a million forums to post on but somehow you shit birds still cling to this one. Why? Just do something else.
Hey, don't look at me, I'm waiting for my editor to catch up with me on my book. I have one more chapter and I'm done... once that's done I'll be reaching out to see about it getting published and refined a little better.

This place here is what it is, it's one out of four places I go...

This is one out of two places I talk politics, the other two well, one is where I am trying to gain a following for my writings, and the second is none of your business.

So yeah, I only visit this place because it had people from the DNC, but honestly, this place I use to come here for the conversation... now it's like a car wreck...
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:21 pm

It's always been a train wreck this is revisionist history. If it wasn't the DCF where trek and DB would ankle bite each other while Harry snob posted for a hundred pages it was the Hokey Wars on this forum against an insane cat lady that pegs her husband.

I don't know what you are looking for. Maybe I'm not speaking to you in particular but yeah we have some people sniping here but it's the same as it ever was nobody can make someone shut up here I don't even think we have a mod anymore.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:37 pm

i thought yang gang did the best last night, lots of effective answers

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:11 pm

Tulsi fucked up Buttigieg. The one guy on the stage that doesn't want to get fucked by Tulsi.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:21 pm

With all this talk of Russians allegedly interfering in U.S. elections, it is worth recalling that it wasn’t too long ago that the previous Democrat in the White House betrayed America by working hand in hand with our Communist enemies in mainland China.

As president, Bill Clinton essentially wiped out any strategic advantage the U.S. had by selling advanced U.S. missile technology to our enemy, the People’s Republic of China.

That “administration’s voluntary release of all the secrets of America’s nuclear tests, combined with the systematic theft of the secrets that were left as a result of its lax security controls, effectively wiped out America’s technological edge,” David Horowitz writes in the recently published, The Black Book of the American Left Volume 7: The Left in Power: Clinton to Obama.

Unlike the administrations that preceded it, the Clinton administration accepted millions of dollars from the military and intelligence services of at least one hostile foreign power. All of this was done in exchange for illegal campaign contributions from a massive totalitarian country determined to eclipse the U.S. as a world superpower.

President Clinton also lifted security controls, allowing thieves to access other vital military technologies, while disarming his own side and opposing needed defenses.
https://capitalresearch.org/article/fla ... echnology/

As a general rule of thumb, the shit that the democratic establishment is going balls to the wall about accusing the other side is shit they are thoroughly guilty doing. It's usually a smokescreen.

Bill Clinton did in fact conspire to betray the American people for Chinese money. Hillary Clinton was in fact bought and paid for by the Russian government (a.k.a Putin's cock holster).

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:56 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:15 pm
This is one out of two places I talk politics, the other two well,
Can your editor check your math for you as well?