Sensible Shoes Klobachar - OUT - Karens now for Biden
No votes
Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

Speaker to Animals

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:51 am

The government was out of it before Obamacare, and people were dying because they were poor. That might be fine with you two, but most Americans find that unacceptable. You live in a democracy and you need to be realistic about everybody's expectations.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:54 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:51 am
The government was out of it before Obamacare, and people were dying because they were poor. That might be fine with you two, but most Americans find that unacceptable. You live in a democracy and you need to be realistic about everybody's expectations.
The government isn't out of it Tri care. As well as the ACA.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:55 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:54 am
Read the post again.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:59 am

Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:55 am
The Conservative wrote:
Read the post again.
Again, they weren't out of it. With the government offering free health insurance to a group of people, such as vets and people who can't work, the insurance companies can Jack up the prices.

It got worse with the ACA.

To resolve the issue, make it where insurance companies can't deny preexisting conditions, and let the market work out the issues on their own.

Until the govt got truly involved, my insurance was monthly what I pay weekly now.

So, yeah... I stand by what I said, and add a caveat to it.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:20 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:59 am
The Conservative wrote:

Read the post again.
Again, they weren't out of it. With the government offering free health insurance to a group of people, such as vets and people who can't work, the insurance companies can Jack up the prices.

To resolve the issue, make it where insurance companies can't deny preexisting conditions, and let the market work out the issues on their own.

Until the govt got truly involved, my insurance was monthly what I pay weekly now.

You are not comprehending what I posted.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:22 am

If insurance companies have to insure pre-existing conditions, there won’t be any insurance companies. Which I’m fine with.

Medical Financing becomes the new industry of choice.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:38 am

Cradle to grave, no such thing as pre-existing.
Insurance as an option for the rich, better food, shorter waiting lists but equal medical services.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:07 am

Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:20 am
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:59 am

Read the post again.

You are not comprehending what I posted.
Yes, I am. You said they were out of the insurance before the ACA existed, I already showed you that they were not. Tri-Care and other systems, such as Medicare and Medicaid directly interacted with insurance companies to negotiate prices... which we know full well the government for decades had a terrible time of doing.

We have $1200/roll toilet paper for some reason right?

The fact is that you take away government from the ACA and all subsequent entities, the sooner you realize how much of our government was pandering and paying directly to the health insurance companies and the companies that make products such as medicine and products...

When you can afford to get Narcan for free, but it costs $500+ out of pocket for an Epi-pen... there is an issue.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:03 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:38 am
Insurance as an option for the rich, better food, shorter waiting lists but equal medical services.
Except in Switzerland, where you get full coverage for $250 USD per month.

That's cheaper than Canada too, where the taxes paid is $500 USD per month for the average Canadian with a job.

This is actually want Obama wanted. Obamacare for the Swiss. But he caved in to the lobbyists.

Creature of Wall Street and the MSM. Caved in to his base.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:28 am

All Tulsi needs is a few red pill injections on basic economics. If needed, I'll do my duty for the country.