Total votes: 10

SuburbanFarmer

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:12 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:11 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:24 pm
Picked Biden because that’s what will happen. And he’ll get his ass kicked by Trump.

The DNC picks who they please, fuck off plebs.
I would have said that a month ago too, and part of that was based on his history as a strong debater.
But Biden looks frail, foggy and unmotivated.
Doesn’t matter. Hillary looked like shit too. They’ve already chosen, unless he quits.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:19 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:12 pm
C-Mag wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:24 pm
Picked Biden because that’s what will happen. And he’ll get his ass kicked by Trump.

The DNC picks who they please, fuck off plebs.
I would have said that a month ago too, and part of that was based on his history as a strong debater.
Doesn’t matter. Hillary looked like shit too. They’ve already chosen, unless he quits.
+1

Good Point.
Though CNN even said he looked bad last night
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:26 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:19 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:12 pm
C-Mag wrote:

+1

Good Point.
Though CNN even said he looked bad last night
Since I drew the comparison of Tulsi to Fiorina I am going to draw from 2016 further Biden! looks a lot like Jeb! Big name, big money, big establishment, but doesnt seem to have his heart in it. Seems as though the forces that want him want it more than he does. Anybody with the gumption to tear into him got a clean hit, even that high functioning amentia Swalwell got a solid hit in.

I dont know how you all can be so sure about the DNC having the juice or ability to drag Biden's carcass over the finish line with a field this big willing to take chunks out of him and him not really fighting back. Sure they did that with Hillary but she never really took any big hits from Bernie until it was way too late. Then the party got exposed for it, remember night 1 of that convention? The leader of the party had to resign and take a backseat at the fucking convention. The narrative ain't there. Moving heaven and earth for the first female nominee of a major party? Ok, but you will pay for that. Rigging your primary to get Joe fucking Biden when you have plenty of choices who will play ball? Nope. Can't even begin to justify that shit.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:34 pm

My thinking is they'll rig it for Kamala. Biden will get torn apart as the OWG remnant of the party. No matter how much Bernie tries he's also an OWG.

Kamala has the gender card and the race card, and double digits polling.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:49 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:34 pm
My thinking is they'll rig it for Kamala. Biden will get torn apart as the OWG remnant of the party. No matter how much Bernie tries he's also an OWG.

Same. If they are going to rig it, rig it for the Black woman and dare anyone to say shit about it. Joe Biden was an Old man with a lecherous past, who uttered the words "my time is up." The ads write themselves.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:27 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:26 pm

I am going to draw from 2016 further Biden! looks a lot like Jeb! Big name, big money, big establishment, but doesnt seem to have his heart in it. Seems as though the forces that want him want it more than he does. Anybody with the gumption to tear into him got a clean hit, even that high functioning amentia Swalwell got a solid hit in.

I dont know how you all can be so sure about the DNC having the juice or ability to drag Biden's carcass over the finish line with a field this big willing to take chunks out of him and him not really fighting back. Sure they did that with Hillary but she never really took any big hits from Bernie until it was way too late. Then the party got exposed for it, remember night 1 of that convention? The leader of the party had to resign and take a backseat at the fucking convention. The narrative ain't there. Moving heaven and earth for the first female nominee of a major party? Ok, but you will pay for that. Rigging your primary to get Joe fucking Biden when you have plenty of choices who will play ball? Nope. Can't even begin to justify that shit.
+1

That's how I see it too.

Biden's big benefits were his ability to debate well and bring in Midwest Rustbelt voters. Well, he's flat, foggy and unmotivated so far. He looks like a person that agreed to run, but doesn't want to.

And Why the Fuck would he. His big shot was 2016 and the same people pumping him today sidelined him for Hillary who was a bad candidate. Plus the DNC has left him behind. He's not down to be a Social Justice Warrior. On top of that, he's not had a competitive race since the early 70s, failed at running for POTUS 2X, this will make 3.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:40 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:34 pm

It's looking that way to me as well. It all looks good on paper, but they are missing something that most folks know. Nobody really likes angry black women, not even black men. Z-man did a great analysis on her about a month ago. https://www.spreaker.com/user/thezblog/ ... y-Olympics 25:30 mark. Note: He does Biden at the start and Tulsi at the 19:20.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:10 am

Where is Hillary in this poll? She ain't dead yet. :evil:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:31 am

Haumana wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:10 am
Where is Hillary in this poll? She ain't dead yet. :evil:
:lol: Let's talk in October when shit starts to get serious.
Personally, I think she's damaged goods. There's no draw to the Clintons anymore. Some Lefty wrote a play about the Clintons marriage and it fell flat, got cut early, no attendance.

Hillary was successful making female candidates serious contenders for POTUS. I hate the cunt, but she did that. Now no one makes a point of a woman candidate. Kamala for instance is rising. But she's got problems, she's tied in closely with Jussie Smollet and she's got a wiretapping scandal too; not to mention screwing her way to relavence. https://bigleaguepolitics.com/kamala-ha ... oing-away/
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:57 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:31 am

:lol: Let's talk in October when shit starts to get serious.
Personally, I think she's damaged goods. There's no draw to the Clintons anymore. Some Lefty wrote a play about the Clintons marriage and it fell flat, got cut early, no attendance.

Hillary was successful making female candidates serious contenders for POTUS. I hate the cunt, but she did that. Now no one makes a point of a woman candidate. Kamala for instance is rising. But she's got problems, she's tied in closely with Jussie Smollet and she's got a wiretapping scandal too; not to mention screwing her way to relavence. https://bigleaguepolitics.com/kamala-ha ... oing-away/
:D :D Fair enough.

I lived in the Bay Area when Willy Brown was mayor, who she blew to get her job. She also put many a black parent in jail for their kids not attending school. I grant that some cases were pretty chronic but she was no ally to ghetto despite her convenient drawl to the contrary. She has another problem too, she ain't American black. She isn't descendant from American slaves, she is Jamaican and Tamil Tiger. She appears to be shooting for the Latino/Illegal vote anyway.

Trump will have a field day with her and all she can point to is a bunch of shit that has been going on for years down at the border. I seriously don't know how any of these jamooks will get out from under free health insurance to all illegals, oh wait making all who come automatically legal citizens. Death knell if one were to ask me. But :shrug:

Hillary 2020!