Tory leadership campaign

TheReal_ND

Re: Tory leadership campaign

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:11 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:05 pm
Yeah. He's definitely been told that his best chance is to stay in hiding and talk to no one in the media.
This was May's tactic in the last general election and it backfired spectacularly on her when she lost her majority in Parliament.

Does he have a Twitter account? We need to get him on the phone with Trump right now.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:15 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:03 pm

behind the clown mask is said to lurk a deadly serious operator
free image hosting

EIN REICH
EIN VOLK
EIN BLUT

JAWOHL MEIN CLOWN KOMMANDANT
Rachel Johnson is hot.
She's the smartest and funniest member of the family.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:21 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:11 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:05 pm
Yeah. He's definitely been told that his best chance is to stay in hiding and talk to no one in the media.
This was May's tactic in the last general election and it backfired spectacularly on her when she lost her majority in Parliament.

Does he have a Twitter account? We need to get him on the phone with Trump right now.
They are really going to clash over the environment.
Boris is not the hard right Conservative Americans think he is.
He's spoken enthusiastically about the benefits of diversity.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:22 pm

That's ok. Trump turned out to be an open borders Democrat that makes Obama look based.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:18 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:12 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:51 pm
Up to the Conservative party membership now.
120,000 people, 97% white, 70% male with an average age of 57 get to decide who the next PM is.
There's that accountability we all want to return to post Brexit.

Use that same argument for black people running the ruins of Rhodesia and reconcile that shit with your position there.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:17 pm

borissey, lol, i know little of european politics but i know that's funny

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:00 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:12 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
120,000 people, 97% white, 70% male with an average age of 57 get to decide who the next PM is.

Use that same argument for black people running the ruins of Rhodesia and reconcile that shit with your position there.
You don't even understand what my argument was.
So busy trying to crowbar your favourite hobby horse into the topic you completely missed what I was saying.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:05 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:00 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

So busy trying to crowbar your favourite hobby horse into the topic you completely missed what I was saying.

Your argument was that white men get to decide the PM, as if that is somehow something bad. In England. Founded by white men. White people are indigenous there. And those same white men just installed an incompetent female as PM only to see that blow up in their faces. So now they that they *might* select a white man (again: in England, founded and built by white men, defended to the death by white men, and kept running by white men) you are butthurt.

I think I understand you very well.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:18 pm

Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:05 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:00 pm

Your argument was that white men get to decide the PM, as if that is somehow something bad. In England. Founded by white men. White people are indigenous there. And those same white men just installed an incompetent female as PM only to see that blow up in their faces. So now they that they *might* select a white man (again: in England, founded and built by white men, defended to the death by white men, and kept running by white men) you are butthurt.

I think I understand you very well.
I don't think you do.
I think you are completely missing the point.
I wanted to talk about the tiny group of mostly privileged OWGs whose only qualification to decide our next PM is their membership fees to the Conservative party.
You just wanted to spew out your usual race war shock slogans about white genocide so you can claim victim status rather accept responsibility for your own fuck-ups.
I think I understand you better.