anyone else getting sick of YouTube's shit?

StCapps

Re: anyone else getting sick of YouTube's shit?

Post by StCapps » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:22 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:20 pm
LOL

How am I communist or for censorship? You are straight NPC, man. You are not even reading arguments, just posting irrelevant neocuck talking points.

Wanting to end censorship is communist censorship. That is truly weaponized stupidity right there.
You don't end censorship by censoring social media, talk about weaponized stupidity, look in the mirror.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:08 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:14 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:22 pm
LOL

How am I communist or for censorship? You are straight NPC, man. You are not even reading arguments, just posting irrelevant neocuck talking points.

Wanting to end censorship is communist censorship. That is truly weaponized stupidity right there.
You don't end censorship by censoring social media, talk about weaponized stupidity, look in the mirror.
None of us called for censorship, moron. Read what people actually argue and learn to think for yourself.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:23 pm

StCapps wrote:
LOL

It's not about censorship. Social media companies asked and got immunity from liabilities in so doing they should be subject to some rules. One of which is keeping an open platform. It's similar to a utility. If two people plan a drug deal or a murder over the phone, the phone company is not liable. If I cook meth and blow up the neighborhood the electric or gas company isnt liable.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:25 pm

He is just a bot. No fucking use trying to reason with him.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:14 pm
StCapps wrote:
LOL

None of us called for censorship, moron. Read what people actually argue and learn to think for yourself.
Yes you are. If they are social media company, you want them to not eb allowed to use their property to promote the speech they want to promote, forcing them to pay for a platform for speech they don't want to post and maintain. Censoring social media doesn't do away with censorship, it's just shifting who is getting censored via government mandate.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:28 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:23 pm
StCapps wrote:
LOL

It's not about censorship. Social media companies asked and got immunity from liabilities in so doing they should be subject to some rules. One of which is keeping an open platform. It's similar to a utility. If two people plan a drug deal or a murder over the phone, the phone company is not liable. If I cook meth and blow up the neighborhood the electric or gas company isnt liable.
No it isn't similar to a public utility, they bought and paid for it, it's their's, they don't have to keep an open platform, they can keep whatever platform they want and run it how they see fit. It's censorship to claim otherwise.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:31 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:27 pm
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:14 pm
StCapps wrote:
Yes you are. If they are social media company, you want them to not eb allowed to use their property to promote the speech they want to promote, forcing them to pay for a platform for speech they don't want to post and maintain. Censoring social media doesn't do away with censorship, it's just shifting who is getting censored via government mandate.
You are not reading a damned thing anybody is posting.

If they want immunity and safe harbor (aka treated as public utilities), then they need to abide by the same regulations every other public utility is held accountable to; i.e. they cannot shut out people for political beliefs.

The alternative is for Facebook to be held accountable for the leftist terrorist that was radicalized on a Facebook group (that still exists as far as I know) and tried to assassinate all the House republicans. They were not prosecuted because they sought immunity under safe harbor. But then when it comes time to censoring and booting people on the right, they want to act like they are not a public utility but, rather, a private publisher. They cannot have it both ways.

Stop being such a fucking retarded NPC. My God, this is stupid. You are a herpes virus on our little community.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:32 pm

They aren't public utilities, whether they want that protection or not. False dichotomy.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:32 pm

I am so glad you took the time to read any of that. You are such a fucking dumbass.