anyone else getting sick of YouTube's shit?

Fife

Re: anyone else getting sick of YouTube's shit?

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:25 am

Nationalizing the means of production to own the libs.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:28 am

Fuck off, lolberg. Nobody wants to nationalize Google.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:29 am

Jonathan Greenblatt, chief executive of the Anti-Defamation League, which researches anti-Semitism, said it had provided input to YouTube on the policy change.

“While this is an important step forward, this move alone is insufficient and must be followed by many more changes from YouTube and other tech companies to adequately counter the scourge of online hate and extremism,” he said in a statement.

Other types of videos to be removed under YouTube’s new rules include conspiracy theories about Jews running the world, calls to deny women civil rights on the grounds they are less intelligent than men, and some white nationalist content, Shadloo said.

YouTube said creators in the revenue-sharing program who are repeatedly found posting borderline hate content would be notified when they do it one too many times and could appeal their termination. The company did not respond to questions about what the limit on such postings would be.

The policy applied to Crowder’s comedy channel because its “pattern of egregious actions has harmed the broader community,” YouTube said.
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/youtube ... -1.7337066

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:37 am

BjornP wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:14 pm
Even if I was all that updated on famous youtubers and tweeters, I've most been focused on national elections here in Denmark. Mainstream media here haven't featured news of that guy, either in a negative, neutral or positive fashion. Only mention of a "Carlos Meza" in the newspaper I subscribe to, is a 2004 article about a Bolivian president named "Carlos Meza". Is that the same guy? If so, I think Twitter has some different rules for heads of state. If it's not the same guy, meh, it's likely preferential treatment, sure.

Maybe FB, twitter and YT should just charge, like 50 cents or so for a subscription. They can probably get away with unfair enforcement of their own rules because their users aren't really customers, who, I would presume, have special consumer rights in most US states.
Tip #1: The guys name is Carlos Maza, not Meza. He works for Vox.

Tip #2: YT already has a premium subscription they constantly push you to sign up for.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:41 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:09 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:01 am
They will lose money in order to push their ideology. This is not about profit at all.

This "just focus on money and markets" meme is killing you guys. Seriously.
Yes, look how much money CNN has lost in viewership by endless TDS. Look at all the shit social engineering films they have funded, and lost money on.
How much viewership did they ever really have? The thing may take a while but they cant lose money forever. Look at Huffpo, Mic, Vox, Vice, CNN, MSNBC, all losing viewership, all are laying people off, some have to contend with union demands, some of these people are downright disintegrating. Millions of dollars invested just spinning down the drain. The bubble is bursting in front of our eyes. I dont think it will take much nudging for these networks change or get replaced.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:06 am

With the userbase they have, they'd make a lot more just moving to a subscription service where subscribers see no ads, and each content creator gets some fixed amount per view over a certain number time frame. They can still have ad revenue sharing, but they can drastically limit who actually gets ads to make advertisers comfortable.

They won't do that, though, because corporations that buy all those ads would throw a fit, and the corporatocracy is one giant collusion.

But even there, it's not about the money ultimately. These corporations are losing money doing stupid shit like the misandric razor commercials and anti-white commercials. They are doing it because, at this stage in the long march through the institutions, Marxists have gained control of corporate boards.

Fucking duh.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:49 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:41 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:01 am
They will lose money in order to push their ideology. This is not about profit at all.

This "just focus on money and markets" meme is killing you guys. Seriously.
Yes, look how much money CNN has lost in viewership by endless TDS. Look at all the shit social engineering films they have funded, and lost money on.
How much viewership did they ever really have? The thing may take a while but they cant lose money forever. Look at Huffpo, Mic, Vox, Vice, CNN, MSNBC, all losing viewership, all are laying people off, some have to contend with union demands, some of these people are downright disintegrating. Millions of dollars invested just spinning down the drain. The bubble is bursting in front of our eyes. I dont think it will take much nudging for these networks change or get replaced.
CNN for instance has a near monopoly on Airport news broadcasts, but they pay for it. CNN pays to get their propaganda to millions of travelers, this probably hurts us more internationally than it does domestically.

I tend to think the bubble is bursting too, but I'm very cautious. Six Mega-Corps run 90% of the media, backed by Billions of dollars from Globalists, they are not going to just go away. This is a huge uphill battle. While it feels like we are making progress, there are on the offensive too. The Obama's are driving Netflix, Hillary and Chelsea are now film producers, and they are sticking to the Russian Hoax narrative. We are in the thick of it, we are merely a rag tag bunch of rebels.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:01 am

It doesn't matter how much funding they get if nobody is watching. The old TV networks will die a slow death as their few remaining viewers die of.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:02 am

Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:06 am
But even there, it's not about the money ultimately. These corporations are losing money doing stupid shit like the misandric razor commercials and anti-white commercials. They are doing it because, at this stage in the long march through the institutions, Marxists have gained control of corporate boards.

Fucking duh.
Look at how many customers these fuckers are willing to lose to be woke. Gillette, Captain Marvel, Mary Sue Star Wars. It's never ending. Now people will counter that they are still making money, that's true. But will it continue. I don't see SJW Marvel moving forward doing as well as foundation Avengers characters have to date.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:22 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:49 am
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:41 am
C-Mag wrote:

CNN for instance has a near monopoly on Airport news broadcasts, but they pay for it. CNN pays to get their propaganda to millions of travelers, this probably hurts us more internationally than it does domestically.

I tend to think the bubble is bursting too, but I'm very cautious. Six Mega-Corps run 90% of the media, backed by Billions of dollars from Globalists, they are not going to just go away. This is a huge uphill battle. While it feels like we are making progress, there are on the offensive too. The Obama's are driving Netflix, Hillary and Chelsea are now film producers, and they are sticking to the Russian Hoax narrative. We are in the thick of it, we are merely a rag tag bunch of rebels.
Netflix is part of what is dying. One of thier most watched shows is a 20 year old sitcom they dont own and pay a boatload for. As all those corporations leave and get thier own streaming platforms. The Hillary and Chelsea thing is going to be a car wreck. How are they going to peddle influence when they have no influence to peddle? Look what happened to the Clinton Global initiative when there was nothing more to buy. Disney is pulling on the reigns of ESPN. The signs are there.