anyone else getting sick of YouTube's shit?

Speaker to Animals

Re: anyone else getting sick of YouTube's shit?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:52 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:11 pm
BjornP wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:51 pm
You could also start a new political party, for that matter.

"Large corporations with far left agendas"? Don't exist.
One of your proposed solutions is to start a new political party. Large corporations with far left agendas don't exist. Thanks for confirming you don't understand what is happening here.

Best solution I see is a red US and blue US.
He really does not have a clue. Needs to turn off TV.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:05 pm

This is the lashout of the woke and MSM media giants, they are dying and everyone can see it. Silicon Valley props them up but they are one of the main reasons they are dying. it's like if KFC ran a nursing home. Got to change up the economic model. In the short term Steven Crowder is going to benefit. More people will sign up for mug club, they'll buy merch and sponsors will step up.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:51 pm

Anyone remember when Daily Stormer got their domain renewal blocked for calling Heather Hyer a fat ass? Then they subsequently lost every new domain registrar once a week almost as each registrar got pressured to shut them down? I remember.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:06 am

Social media companies like YT, Twitter, FB and Google might seem t be left-leaning but it's just an illusion. They are just following the money. It's the all mighty advertisers that call the shots in the end. They are the ones paying for the party. The advertiser doesn't want to be associated with anything that might put a stain on their brand.

I always wince when creators and consumers of social media complain about poor "customer support" and service from these companies. You aren't their customers. You are the assets and resources. If you would approach them with a major add buy you would get all the respect and service due to a customer.

The old rule that if you aren't paying for a product you are the product still holds true. TANSTAAFL.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:36 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:06 am
Social media companies like YT, Twitter, FB and Google might seem t be left-leaning but it's just an illusion. They are just following the money. It's the all mighty advertisers that call the shots in the end. They are the ones paying for the party. The advertiser doesn't want to be associated with anything that might put a stain on their brand.

I always wince when creators and consumers of social media complain about poor "customer support" and service from these companies. You aren't their customers. You are the assets and resources. If you would approach them with a major add buy you would get all the respect and service due to a customer.

The old rule that if you aren't paying for a product you are the product still holds true. TANSTAAFL.
ITM. Adam nailed it again. It is a de-advertising apocalypse. Content only matters in terms of marketability.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:00 am

Take a look at the people that run social media companies and tell me they aren't left leaning.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:01 am

They will lose money in order to push their ideology. This is not about profit at all.

This "just focus on money and markets" meme is killing you guys. Seriously.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:07 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:00 am
Take a look at the people that run social media companies and tell me they aren't left leaning.
Of course they flaming lefties.
There's been insider reports of how social media companies are run from the inside, if there policies and actions weren't enough.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:09 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:01 am
They will lose money in order to push their ideology. This is not about profit at all.

This "just focus on money and markets" meme is killing you guys. Seriously.
Yes, look how much money CNN has lost in viewership by endless TDS. Look at all the shit social engineering films they have funded, and lost money on.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:21 am

an illusion? i dunno man, i watched that leaked google meeting after trump's electiom, seemed like a bunch of lefties to me