anyone else getting sick of YouTube's shit?

Zlaxer

Re: anyone else getting sick of YouTube's shit?

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:49 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:09 am
I can even see it getting to the point where the stores only accept electronic payment, and the banks refuse to give you a debit card or any account at all if you dissent (which already is happening at Chase)

This is excellent if true - keep heating the kettle.

Make it so there is no where to run or hide. Leave no stone face down.
Last edited by Zlaxer on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:49 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:47 am
:shifty:
Those memes, though... :D
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:51 am

Jussi Smollet is a walking redpill. Looking into any one of those suggested searches is a rabbit hole. It's kind of ironic when a search engine dedicated to finding information is having a hard time censoring itself.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:13 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:57 am
From what I've heard YouTube hasn't restricted anyone's speech this time. It's just demonetization.
This right here is proof that the propaganda machine is working.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:47 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:13 am
Hastur wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:57 am
From what I've heard YouTube hasn't restricted anyone's speech this time. It's just demonetization.
This right here is proof that the propaganda machine is working.
I haven't researched it that much. I don't see it as s problem. YouTube doesn't owe anyone a platform. They admitted that Crowder didn't break any rules by making fun of that Cuban gay and they would remonetize him if he stopped marketing that t-shirt.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:53 am

YouTube has congressionally sanctioned immunity to lible because they were deemed a public square for free speech and political discussion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:58 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:09 am

Meanwhile, you will continue to see total dumbasses defending it "private businesses can do whatever they want, the free markets, *dick strokes*"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:58 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:53 am
YouTube has congressionally sanctioned immunity to lible because they were deemed a public square for free speech and political discussion.
Yep, Section 230.
They got the fruits of the government, but they are not sticking to the deal.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:09 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:47 am
I haven't researched it that much. I don't see it as s problem. YouTube doesn't owe anyone a platform. They admitted that Crowder didn't break any rules by making fun of that Cuban gay and they would remonetize him if he stopped marketing that t-shirt.
Did you not read the posts that explained how all kinds of other channels are being not only demonetized, but having videos removed or being totally shut down? There is a history channel that got videos removed because they showed WWII footage that included Nazis.

I hope they continue with the scorched earth approach. The further they go, the sooner a real competitor arises and turns YouTube into MySpace.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:30 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:09 am
Hastur wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:47 am
Did you not read the posts that explained how all kinds of other channels are being not only demonetized, but having videos removed or being totally shut down? There is a history channel that got videos removed because they showed WWII footage that included Nazis.

I hope they continue with the scorched earth approach. The further they go, the sooner a real competitor arises and turns YouTube into MySpace.
It's fun to see them scramble around and embarrass themselves. I wonder if it was coordinated with the NYT hit piece. Old media is getting sick and tired of having their lunch eaten by silicon valley.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck