anyone else getting sick of YouTube's shit?

GloryofGreece

Re: anyone else getting sick of YouTube's shit?

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:52 am

It's always been propaganda. Sillicone Valley technocratic control. They are getting what they want , and I mean what really stands against progressivism and double speak? The " conservative" haha. What does the Republican party stand for and how is it meaningfully different ? Conservatives want to " conserve" lower taxes that's about it . They don't want to conserve any American heritage and tradition . They don't identify what that really is and they don't want to do anything meaningful for the American family.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:57 am

From what I've heard YouTube hasn't restricted anyone's speech this time. It's just demonetization. They have to be free to decide where to put adds. The add buyers don't want to deal with any backlash. They want brand-safe. Edgy YouTubers are never going to be brand-safe.

Republicans have been known to use boycotts as well so they should get down from their high horses. If you want to talk freely go ahead but don't expect to get paid by people who disagree with you.

Decommercializing isn't the same as deplatforming.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:06 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:57 am
From what I've heard YouTube hasn't restricted anyone's speech this time. It's just demonetization. They have to be free to decide where to put adds. The add buyers don't want to deal with any backlash. They want brand-safe. Edgy YouTubers are never going to be brand-safe.

Republicans have been known to use boycotts as well so they should get down from their high horses. If you want to talk freely go ahead but don't expect to get paid by people who disagree with you.

Do you see it becoming feasible and plausible that people and companies just hyper focus on their myopic tunnel and therefore tap into their ideological " allies " in all facets of public life? Meaning we start only going to designated " red " or " blue" websites , channels , shows etc. And more are designated as whatever conservative means so that those Americana folks feel good about getting their entertainment from a red blooded American channel and Democrats get all their progressive entertainment and " information" from the standard as we know it media ?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:08 am

Hastur wrote:

It doesn't work that way. Network effect is real.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:20 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:30 am
Funny thing is, I've never seen content on YouTube that calls for violence against Jews. I really haven't. Closest thing I've ever seen to that is anonymous shit posters on /pol/ that are probably Jews themselves false flagging.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:39 am

Hastur wrote:

E Michael Jones had 20 videos removed. Red Ice half a dozen. Cultured Thug's channel was pulled. Varg's channel pulled. And that's just what I recall atm.

And then this shit out of left field
A day later, YouTube made a policy change that takes a tougher stance against hate speech and Holocaust denialism. In applying the new rules, several other channels and videos were demonetized or banned.

In the process, YouTube also removed videos and channels that show neo-Nazi imagery in an effort to study or debunk it.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsand ... 50108624b5

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:02 am

Let me just count all my subscriptions that are gone now

??? - rip whoever that was

Aaron Kasparov - This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting hate speech.

Buds131 - This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting content designed to harass, bully or threaten. (This is the guy that exposed the Indian bullying the maga hat kid from Catholic school as a fraud)

Electric Messiah - hate speech (literally just a mirror for Murdoch Murdoch)

Murdoch Murdoch - rip

John the Confederate - hate speech

Kiwi farms - rip

Riastrad - hate speech

The Kommandant - hate speech

Third Positionist - hate speech

Thulean Perspective - This account has been terminated for a violation of YouTube's Terms of Service.

VertigoPolitix - does not exist

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:06 am

there, now nukedog will be de-radicalized. that was easy, gj youtube

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:09 am

Puritanism is a blast. Wait to you all figure out this behavior is not limited to social media. They identify heretics and "sinners", brand them, and then shun them from the village. That's your future.

Want to purchase food? LOL. You posted hate speech at some point. Your options are limited. I can even see it getting to the point where the stores only accept electronic payment, and the banks refuse to give you a debit card or any account at all if you dissent (which already is happening at Chase).

Meanwhile, you will continue to see total dumbasses defending it "private businesses can do whatever they want, the free markets, *dick strokes*"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:47 am

:shifty:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience