Every Fucking Time - Iran Ed.

Speaker to Animals

Re: Every Fucking Time - Iran Ed.

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:08 am

Maybe you should not have attacked and seized their tanker when they could easily defeat you in the "let's capture oil tankers!" game. :think:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:39 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:08 am
Maybe you should not have attacked and seized their tanker when they could easily defeat you in the "let's capture oil tankers!" game. :think:
Appease the terrorists did you say?
I thought that was my supposed position. I struggle to keep up with the strawmen sometimes.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:49 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:39 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:08 am
Appease the terrorists did you say?
I thought that was my supposed position. I struggle to keep up with the strawmen sometimes.
Bearing in mind that operative *you* refers to your entire nation..

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:19 am

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... s-n1057216

This is fucked up on so many levels - House of Saud backed 911 durka durks and now we defend the same House? Seriously, get the money out of politics - I don’t know a single person far right or left who wants troops in Saudi.

We don't need their fucking oil anymore.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:50 am

They should have listened to Tulsi.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:59 am

Going Green in 2020!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:05 am

A big eye opener has been that glazed, confused look when the average voter is confronted with Tulsi saying this motherfucker is trying to start another Gulf War on some bullshit.

Nobody has presented fuck all evidence for who exactly attacked that refinery. The most suspicious thing to me about the attack was that they apparently used enough relatively advanced platforms that they should also have possessed the resources to completely level the refinery, yet they only did enough damage to take the thing down for a few weeks. Audit the light sweet crude futures market record in New York. Make a list of who took very large long positions just for contracts expiring in a few months of the event. Then work backwards to see who those traders and firms could possibly be in contact with that could potentially launch this attack.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:13 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:18 am

It's the same level of gaslighting mindfucking that the commies use on easily duped white people about the "climate crisis."

"We can lay aside the question of whether Iran conducted this attack -- TRUST ME on that point. The real thing to understand is that it's an ACT OF WAR. It's time to stop the Obama pussification and lay waste to some sand niggers."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jack-kean ... ory-strike

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60880449930 ... show-clips
Speaking in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Pompeo added that even if the "fraudulent claims" of responsibility by the Yemen Houthi rebels were true, "it doesn't change the fingerprints of the [Iran Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei] as having put at risk the global energy supply."

“In reality, this is not just an attack on the largest field in the Middle East and our allies, Saudi Arabia," Keane said. "It is an egregious act of war because it is an attack on the world’s economy."

Keane said that since 1945, one of the core U.S. national interests has been to maintain and safeguard the Middle East oil flow in support of a stable global economy.

"As such, the United States and our allies can not let this stand," he said.

“Realistically now, we have to conduct a military retaliatory strike and the reason for that is we must impose costs on Iran to deter them from disrupting the world’s economy because that is what they are clearly focused on," Keane added. "At this point, words and sanctions are not doing that."

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:21 am

But then Graham, as a neocon fellow traveler, is enthusiastically in favor of Israel’s wars in the Middle East. If it takes a few lies to get things moving, so be it. Iran must be bombed because it cannot be allowed to challenge the Zionist apartheid state, and condemn its disruptive behavior, violation of human rights, and relentless agitation for a war that would suck in America and crash an already teetering world economy.
http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archive ... saudi-oil/