Alberta election

DrYouth

Re: Alberta election

Post by DrYouth » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:03 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:00 am
Awww ... man. It’s no fun when the Canadians are dumping on Canada.
:|

Maybe we need a swap. You and whoever likes America can come on down and settle, if you agree to take all these damn America-hating internet toadies that have never seen another country in their lives.

We have many “I’m moving to Canada” squealers already volunteering. We’ll even give you a good ratio, we’ll trade up to fifty squealers for every America-loving Canadian you send us.

What fun is that?

We already have boatloads of your America haters up here...

From the Loyalists onwards... it's gotta be like 25% of us.

But then Smitty's not gonna like ask permission or anything.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:07 am

Canadians themselves are so filled with totalitarian hatred for America, they are forcing me to choose.

Choose between my American Father and Mother Canada.

They're not even Loyalists.

They're also forcing me to choose between Canadian Eskimo Communism and the British Crown.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:09 am

I do wonder how Canada naturally evolved to be so left-leaning. Like, I get Scandinavians. They’re pod people. Their shit works because they’re like aryan carbon-copies of eachother who are all on the same page (though they’re beginning to figure out their shit doesn’t work when they import a lot of non-pod people). They have that whole Law of Janet thing going on.

But Canada? You’re like us, man. Pioneers, Indians, fur trappers, and highwaymen. Had to be rough to survive out here, away from Europe, living in log cabins and teepees.

How did you all get to be so different in your worldview?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:13 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:09 am
I do wonder how Canada naturally evolved to be so left-leaning. Like, I get Scandinavians. They’re pod people. Their shit works because they’re like aryan carbon-copies of eachother who are all on the same page (though they’re beginning to figure out their shit doesn’t work when they import a lot of non-pod people). They have that whole Law of Janet thing going on.

But Canada? You’re like us, man. Pioneers, Indians, fur trappers, and highwaymen. Had to be rough to survive out here, away from Europe, living in log cabins and teepees.

How did you all get to be so different in your worldview?
The Liberal Party of Canada erased Canadian history in the 1960's, very much like the Nazis did in Germany.

The Liberal Party of Canada Flag is our Swastika.

The Liberal Party of Canada song, our Horst Wessel.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:14 am

DrYouth wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:03 am

What fun is that?

We already have boatloads of your America haters up here...

From the Loyalists onwards... it's gotta be like 25% of us.
Well ... it’s fun for me to get rid of their asses. Let them take their self entitled-complaining up North and go live the utopian dream of Canada. They’re pretty sure you all will be more than happy to support them with your taxes while they draw welfare and complain online about how unfair shit is. They’re positive that Canadians will embrace and welcome that, because y’all are so woke, and hate capitalism too.

Sure ... they may not be productive in any capacity ... but did I mention they’re made out of meat? Fat, too. Big, meaty, fat, sedentary America-haters ripe for the picking come the next major blizzard. Easier to catch than seals.

C’mon man ... it’s a bargain.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:18 am

The few Americans who do move to Canada, are generally shocked to discover how much Canadians hate them.

They don't grasp the scope of the totalitarian Anti-Americanism here.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:21 am

If you're me however, you can't hate America.

Would be like cutting off my right arm.

But that is heresy in Canada.

Hence why they call me a traitor now.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:24 am

The Liberal Party of Canada and its CBC state propaganda arm has now raised three generations of Canadians to hate America as mothers milk.

It's getting to be like Iran now, or some crazy like that.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:28 am

I deem Canada to be a threat to the United States.

Two primary vectors.

One is the Chinese, which Canadians are becoming subject to.

The other is terrorism incited by an ocean of totalitarian Anti-American hatred.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:32 am

Nothing like blaming all your ills on “the evil across the border” to blind the populace to how domestic policy is fucking them up, not the bogeyman.

Palestine -> Israel
Canada -> America
North Korea -> South Korea
I guess.

And before someone gets cute about Trump and illegals, I’d point out that America doesn’t blame Mexico for our shit being fucked up. We blame millions of Mexican individuals who won’t stay in Mexico. :P
(Oversimplification- I know)