Ladies and Gentlemen, We Got Her

kybkh

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, We Got Her

Post by kybkh » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:09 pm

Well, if Hannity and Crew ends up lying about this shit again I wouldn't be stunned. In fact, it'd give me a reason to go full prepper join a militia.

I do not see how somebody, Trump or them, does not loses their head. If not, if the FBI is gonna actually say they got tricked by the Russians into thinking Trump was a communist and it took them 3 years to figure out he wasn't, I pray I don't have to listen to another fucking politician get up to a mic and spittle out they are the finest LEOs in the world because to fuck up so bad you put your nation on the precipice of a civil war is unforgivable in my book.

https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2 ... be-119782/
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:40 pm

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:04 am

Mark Tapscott:

Hillary Clinton’s Lawyer Changes Story on When She Knew About Emails
Samuelson’s contradiction of her prior statement to the FBI is significant because she also told Judicial Watch that she had been granted by the Department of Justice (DOJ) what she described as “limited production immunity” in June 2016.

It isn’t known whether the DOJ’s grant of immunity insulated Samuelson against whatever legal obligation she may have had while working in the White House or the State Department to disclose to law enforcement officials her knowledge that Clinton wasn’t using a secured U.S. government communications system to conduct official diplomatic business.

. . .

Samuelson is the second former Clinton associate to be found in the Judicial Watch depositions to have told the FBI one thing in 2016, only to have it contradicted in 2019.

Former Clinton State Department aide Justin Cooper told Judicial Watch in a deposition released earlier this year that he worked with the secretary’s then-deputy chief of staff Huma Abedin in setting up the private email system.

Cooper’s claim contradicted Abedin’s previous claim in a 2016 deposition by Judicial Watch that she only learned of the private email system in 2015 by “reading in some news articles about a year, a year-and-a-half ago, when it was—it was being publicly discussed.”

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:59 am

Q anon says July 4th there will be public executions. Hilary mad

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:04 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:59 am
You didn't get the invite ?
We'll be tossing the guillotined heads into the reflecting pool after the big parade.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:34 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:04 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:59 am
You didn't get the invite ?
We'll be tossing the guillotined heads into the reflecting pool after the big parade.
#NotOneRedCent