Ladies and Gentlemen, We Got Her

kybkh

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, We Got Her

Post by kybkh » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:01 am

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:12 am

So... and we are going to do what with that information? She is more Teflon than her own husband.
#NotOneRedCent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue May 14, 2019 6:35 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:58 pm
kybkh wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:58 am
For you to be right, we must assume that life-long government employees are competent enough not to do something stupid.
No, in order for me to be right, I have to assume that Hilary Clinton is competent enough to not do something that stupid, if some other person would do it, that isn't relevant.
Gowdy got even more specific when he made a plea: "To whoever is investigating this: Tell them to look for emails between Brennan and Comey in December 2016."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... &rid=91659
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 14, 2019 6:42 am

kybkh wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:35 am
StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:58 pm
kybkh wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:58 am
For you to be right, we must assume that life-long government employees are competent enough not to do something stupid.
No, in order for me to be right, I have to assume that Hilary Clinton is competent enough to not do something that stupid, if some other person would do it, that isn't relevant.
Gowdy got even more specific when he made a plea: "To whoever is investigating this: Tell them to look for emails between Brennan and Comey in December 2016."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... &rid=91659
Neither are Hillary Clinton.
/shrugs

You're reaching, due to wishful thinking. You don't have her, you just wish you did.
*yip*

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:30 am

Time to get your children off the internet, there's a loose wiener swinging around in town. :twisted:

https://nypost.com/2019/05/14/anthony-w ... way-house/

So whatever happened to his laptop with all those emails on it??

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 14, 2019 11:04 am

Ph64 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:30 am
Time to get your children off the internet, there's a loose wiener swinging around in town. :twisted:

https://nypost.com/2019/05/14/anthony-w ... way-house/

So whatever happened to his laptop with all those emails on it??
https://eaglerising.com/38173/life-insu ... rs-laptop/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed May 15, 2019 5:31 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:42 am

/shrugs

You're reaching, due to wishful thinking. You don't have her, you just wish you did.
Whatever dude, my point is these math wizards are emailing about coups and yet you think super sleuth Clinton was cyber savvy enough not to leave an easy to find footprint.

You are so far out there in your assumption that the Clinton's worried about what they put in emails its laughable.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed May 15, 2019 12:42 pm

kybkh wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:31 am
StCapps wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:42 am

/shrugs

Whatever dude, my point is these math wizards are emailing about coups and yet you think super sleuth Clinton was cyber savvy enough not to leave an easy to find footprint.

You are so far out there in your assumption that the Clinton's worried about what they put in emails its laughable.
You're assumption that Clinton would write down a criminal conspiracy is laughable. Dixie Mafia ain't that stupid. Not buying Comey would be that stupid either, good luck getting him too.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:04 pm

Judicial Watch: New Strzok-Page Emails Reveal FBI Gave Special Treatment to Hillary Clinton’s Demands for Email Investigation Information Just Before Election
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-roo ... -election/

Judicial Watch announced today it received 218 pages of disgraced former FBI officials Peter Strzok-Lisa Page emails which show then-FBI General Counsel James Baker instructing FBI officials to expedite the release of FBI investigative material to Hillary Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall in August 2016. Kendall and the FBI’s top lawyer discussed specifically quickly obtaining the “302” report of the FBI/DOJ interview of Mrs. Clinton.

The emails also show the FBI failed to document at least four interviews of witnesses in the Clinton email investigation.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:10 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:04 pm
Judicial Watch: New Strzok-Page Emails Reveal FBI Gave Special Treatment to Hillary Clinton’s Demands for Email Investigation Information Just Before Election
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-roo ... -election/

Judicial Watch announced today it received 218 pages of disgraced former FBI officials Peter Strzok-Lisa Page emails which show then-FBI General Counsel James Baker instructing FBI officials to expedite the release of FBI investigative material to Hillary Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall in August 2016. Kendall and the FBI’s top lawyer discussed specifically quickly obtaining the “302” report of the FBI/DOJ interview of Mrs. Clinton.

The emails also show the FBI failed to document at least four interviews of witnesses in the Clinton email investigation.

I'm so fucking Bi-Polar on this shit. On one hand I'm optimistic that we are getting some transparency, on the other I'm even more cynical that these fuckers aren't in chains yet.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience