Ladies and Gentlemen, We Got Her

TheReal_ND

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, We Got Her

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:13 pm

kybkh wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:58 am
For you to be right, we must assume that life-long government employees are competent enough not to do something stupid.

For me to be right, just requires a couple more turns of the Earth's axis.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4059261 ... Indictment

Obama's top White House lawyer was just indicted by a federal grand jury for lying about his lobbying and media leaks on behalf of foreign governments.

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1116410243976781824

Trump will stop this. We just need to vote harder next time.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:58 pm

kybkh wrote:
For you to be right, we must assume that life-long government employees are competent enough not to do something stupid.
No, in order for me to be right, I have to assume that Hilary Clinton is competent enough to not do something that stupid, if some other person would do it, that isn't relevant.
*yip*

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:00 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:58 pm
kybkh wrote:
No, in order for me to be right, I have to assume that Hilary Clinton is competent enough to not do something that stupid, if some other person would do it, that isn't relevant.
And Huma and weiner and Blumenthal and every other crony/despot she has done business with that might have blabbed to their pals about doing business with her.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:02 pm

kybkh wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:00 pm
StCapps wrote:
kybkh wrote:
And Huma and weiner and Blumenthal and every other crony/despot she has done business with that might have blabbed to their pals about doing business with her.
Their word against hers, and they'll fall on their sword, like good little pawns, if they even have to.
*yip*

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:23 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:02 pm
kybkh wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:00 pm
StCapps wrote:
Their word against hers, and they'll fall on their sword, like good little pawns, if they even have to.
And if they fail to fall on their sword (or threaten not to) they will "suicide" themselves or have an unfortunate accident in the gym or something before they can testify. :whistle:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:35 am

She's going to jail by the end of the week guys

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:52 am

So I reckon the reason Muller didn't rule on the obstruction clause is because he would have to explain on way or the other as to why he did or did not. I suspect that explanation would involve a lot of "we didn't charge him with obstruction because Obama spied on him without predicate".
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:56 am

I reckon so

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:37 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:21 am
kybkh wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:18 am
WTF are you talking bout, I am talking about a note from a Russian saying "Hi Hil, I just paid 500k for Bill to talk to my investment club and was wondering if we could get that uranium now?".

Where's this mass conspiracy coming from?
That isn't enough to get her. Have to prove she helped them get the uranium because they payed Bill to give that speech, good luck with that.

The evidence is not as damning as you wish it was, that's all there is to it.
The Pinchuk-Craig-Clinton links may mean that the Justice Department already has examined or may eventually scrutinize communications between Craig and the Clintons. While Craig said he did not lobby U.S. officials on behalf of Ukraine, he did not state whether he lobbied on behalf of Pinchuk, a private businessman who did not hold a post in the Ukrainian government at the time he funded the report. Craig also did not mention whether he lobbied a spouse of a U.S. official, namely Bill Clinton.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/clinton-f ... 81961.html

You can't escape an electronic footprint.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:39 pm

kybkh wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:37 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:21 am
kybkh wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:18 am
WTF are you talking bout, I am talking about a note from a Russian saying "Hi Hil, I just paid 500k for Bill to talk to my investment club and was wondering if we could get that uranium now?".

Where's this mass conspiracy coming from?
That isn't enough to get her. Have to prove she helped them get the uranium because they payed Bill to give that speech, good luck with that.

The evidence is not as damning as you wish it was, that's all there is to it.
The Pinchuk-Craig-Clinton links may mean that the Justice Department already has examined or may eventually scrutinize communications between Craig and the Clintons. While Craig said he did not lobby U.S. officials on behalf of Ukraine, he did not state whether he lobbied on behalf of Pinchuk, a private businessman who did not hold a post in the Ukrainian government at the time he funded the report. Craig also did not mention whether he lobbied a spouse of a U.S. official, namely Bill Clinton.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/clinton-f ... 81961.html

You can't escape an electronic footprint.
Yawn. They've got nothing, grasping at straws isn't going to bring Clinton down.
*yip*