I didn't say he would or he wouldn't.

I said get to laying bricks or GTFO.

StCapps

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, We Got Her

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:21 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:11 pm
Hillary is never going to prison.
Wishful thinking is a helluva drug. Hillary is not going to prison indeed.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:47 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:16 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:12 pm
GOF EMPOROR TRUMP WILL DRAIN THE SWAMP AND BUILD THE WALL

BUILD IT TALL OK

Q PREDICTED THIS

Was I talking to you retard?

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:02 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:47 pm
nmoore63 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:16 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:12 pm
GOF EMPOROR TRUMP WILL DRAIN THE SWAMP AND BUILD THE WALL

BUILD IT TALL OK

Q PREDICTED THIS

Was I talking to you retard?
Do I care asshat?

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:34 pm

While I agree, Hillary will never get jail time, you gotta wonder who else might get swept up in the mess that will result from a real investigation...?

https://disobedientmedia.com/2019/04/jo ... ists-iran/

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:18 am

The question of whether or not Hillary ever gets jail time might be out of The Establishment's hands.

My understanding is the Five Eye's ICs can vacuum all electronic communication. If that is an accurate understanding, I suspect the possibility of a easily documented trail of crime is highly likely.

Just look at how lazyfair Clinton setup her own private network. You know she did so to avoid her emails being public. There is a good chance that she acted extra brazenly knowing she was communicating on her own private network.

Consider Page and Strozk, those idiots plotting a coup on their smartphones. The "head of FBI counter-intel"??

As of now my prediction is it will all get "classified" and dealt with internally aside from Strozk and maybe McCabe.

There is a chance however, that the electronic data is so damning and in the hands of virulent anti-HRC people who will not allow it to be swept under the rug.

Also, Brennan is taking serious heat. Probably the most out of everyone. Comey's whole book was to justify his behavior.

The more they attack Barr, the more I am willing to believe the latter.

My gut tells me, people are acting in such unprecedented manner because there is serious exposure. The true question is does the SDNY have enough to force Trump to back down?

This also might explain the Dirt Digging expeditions Dems are set out on right now. Anything to leverage Trump.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:39 am

If you think Clinton didn't know they could read her emails, I think that's a rather wishful assumption. That was well known by those in the know well before Hillary became Secretary of State, if Hillary didn't know, she should have. I'm guessing someone on her team would have told her, even if she didn't know initially and she would have taken precautions that any criminal activity that she might be up to, wouldn't be sent from her email.

You don't take notes on a criminal fuckin' conspiracy, especially if it would implicate yourself, whether in email or otherwise. If you think Hillary is an experienced criminal with mad skeletons in her closet, or she isn't a complete moron, then she probably knows not to write that shit down.

They might be able to catch some low level flunkies, who got caught doing that, but I highly doubt Hillary herself was coordinating via email. They ain't going to find that shit on her, be real. The low level flunkies who get caught are going to fall on their sword, because they don't have the goods on her neither.
*yip*

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:03 am

Hubris is a mother fucker my friend.

Sincerely, :banana-stoner:
Lisa and Pete
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:05 am

Not to mention the fact, she was breaking the fucking law, in broad day light, without a mother fucking care in the world.

Yeah, I don't want the govt to have all my work related emails, so we will just keep them at home. No one will know the difference.

Could you please forward this email to your pedo hubby so I can show Sid where Osama is hiding IRL?

Yeah hun, go smash those smartphones cause they have my wedding gown size in it and I don't want the media to know I wear a 14. :whistle:
Last edited by kybkh on Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.