Post by BjornP » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:30 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:08 am
BjornP wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:05 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:17 am

Racists come in all forms.
You regularly call blacks racist for ''hating'' whites but somehow a Jew can't be racist because he only hates Muslims.
You can't be "racist" against Muslims anymore than you can be "racist" against Christians. Or Liberals. Or Conservatives. Or Communists. Or Vegans. You can be prejudiced, discriminatory or ignorant about and towards those people, but given the very nature of being universal, non-ethnic-specific/non-racial-specific beliefs/lifestyle choices, your antipathy is not "racist" in nature. Not unless you believe race is a conscious choice. In which case, Monte, what would you consider the accusation of you being "racist" towards racism. After all, those people choose to believe in racism, so they're now a race and your hatred of them is therefore racist....

Yeah, it's as stupid as it sounds. As stupid as the notion that even vitriolic hatred of Islam is "racism". Doesn't mean hatred of Muslims can't be extremely harmful, just that it's not a racist hatred.
Nit picking.
When our far right talks about Muslims it is usually using racist terms such as Paki.
Doesn't seem to even matter if it is Hindu Pakistani men they are chasing down the street.
As far as I'm concerned it is a bigotry aimed at brown people without knowing what faith the victim practices.
Muslims aren't all Pakis (despite most British Muslims probably are Pakistanis), however Pakistanis are nearly 99% Muslim.

It's a bigotry, you say? You sure you aren't just nitpicking?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

clubgop

Re: William Barr > Charlemenge

Post by clubgop » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:12 pm

BjornP wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:30 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:08 am
BjornP wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:05 am

You can't be "racist" against Muslims anymore than you can be "racist" against Christians. Or Liberals. Or Conservatives. Or Communists. Or Vegans. You can be prejudiced, discriminatory or ignorant about and towards those people, but given the very nature of being universal, non-ethnic-specific/non-racial-specific beliefs/lifestyle choices, your antipathy is not "racist" in nature. Not unless you believe race is a conscious choice. In which case, Monte, what would you consider the accusation of you being "racist" towards racism. After all, those people choose to believe in racism, so they're now a race and your hatred of them is therefore racist....

Yeah, it's as stupid as it sounds. As stupid as the notion that even vitriolic hatred of Islam is "racism". Doesn't mean hatred of Muslims can't be extremely harmful, just that it's not a racist hatred.
Nit picking.
When our far right talks about Muslims it is usually using racist terms such as Paki.
Doesn't seem to even matter if it is Hindu Pakistani men they are chasing down the street.
As far as I'm concerned it is a bigotry aimed at brown people without knowing what faith the victim practices.
Muslims aren't all Pakis (despite most British Muslims probably are Pakistanis), however Pakistanis are nearly 99% Muslim.

It's a bigotry, you say? You sure you aren't just nitpicking?
Monty, the perpetual victim SJW undercover hack bitch, nitpicking? Impossible.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:00 am

great clip

lol at the congresswoman

"you're not suggesting that spying occured?"

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:36 am

It's time to pick a side!

Drop your cocks and grab your socks!!

Let me see your war face!!!
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:30 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:36 am

It's time to pick a side!

Drop your cocks and grab your socks!!

Let me see your war face!!!
Everybody has already picked a side.

But in actual fact there's nothing happening right now.

Smoke em if you got em, the election is a year away.

Newsflash; war is boring. Mostly just waiting around for something to happen, on the bus off the bus.

When you are at war, you don't talk about that, because it's boring

We're in the bunker, there's nothing happening, end of story.

If you actually had your war face on, you'd be talking about poon.

What does a war face look like? Tired, bored and horny.

When you are on operations you don't talk incessantly about operations.

Anything but that, to break up the sheer monotony of it.

If you'd ever spent anytime in a trench, then you'd know, it's just smokin' and jokin' and trying to pass the time.

If we were actually on a war footing, it would be the last thing we would want to talk about.

It's just monotonous hard labor, it's not interesting at all.

Training exercises can be fun, actual operations are boring beyond belief.

It's like an open air prison, all you do is cover your arcs and stare at nothing, for weeks on end.

It's like on my last tour, there was one TIC in six months, involved two guys, lasted two minutes.

Other than that, nothing happened, for six months.

When I heard that my buddy had been shot, the biggest shock was that a contact had even happened at all.

We were all fired up for about two days, until we realized that that was it, nothing else was going to happen.

Even the guys I know who went to Afghanistan, 99% of them never saw any contact at all.

The two closest friends I knew who saw contact? Dead.

It killed them, never even saw it coming, just gone in a flash.

Super boring, then you're dead, no transition, no time to even experience it, instantaneous.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:46 am

I still see plenty of fence sitters and depending on how they fall, will determine if there is a fight.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:46 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:46 am
I still see plenty of fence sitters and depending on how they fall, will determine if there is a fight.
I'm prepared to kill and die for the Declaration of Independence preamble

But this ceaseless chitter chatter in the meantime is pointless.

Hence why it is so boring.

When the Well Regulated Militia mobilizes for war, I will join them.

Until such time tho, there's not much to discuss about it.

Would I like to shoot the traitors to the republic? Yes.

Am I interested in chasing my tail in the meantime by going round and round in rhetorical circles with them?

No. I'm getting old, that's a waste of what time I have left.

A trial in the senate, an election, or a war, everything else is just meaningless fluff and clickbait.

Impeachment? No need to discuss it until it actually happens.

Election same. War same.

Nothing is happening, it's just the MSM filling time with prattle, why do you insist on joining them in that?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:20 pm

Tell you what, Kyb

Come over to the Canadian forum, the MLW.

All they do is obsess on Trump. Trump, Trump, Trump derangement on steroids.

The Canadians are obsessed with Trump.

You can go round and round with them to your heart's content.

You won't get anywhere, it's all disingenuous bad faith America bashing Canadian insecurity.

But you can waste your time on that better there than here.

There's nobody to convince here. Ten guys here, all in agreement, except Brewster the Jewster.

I mean, I'm a Republican and I don't even care, again, call me when something is actually happening.

The impeachment hasn't happened, the election is a year away, the militia is not mobilized for war.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:33 pm

Look at Pukerog, he literally destroyed the DCF for Trump.

Now he doesn't even care, because Trump is boring, that's so 2016, that was three years ago.

Can't we just move on?

Is there nothing else to discuss but this fake news?

Who even cares anymore? It's like a tic. Break out of it, what are you, a bunch of spergs?
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:57 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:33 pm
Can't we just move on?

Is there nothing else to discuss but this fake news?

Who even cares anymore?
Trump has "taken the oxygen out of the room" to an extent, but for a virgin, establishment basher like me, my timeline has never been more exciting. I have been railing against the size of the Federal Government since I learned how stupid people are, and I have never been closer to validating a my life-long cynical opinion of the Fed Govt.

I've been on the sidelines for 4 decades and when I saw an opening I took it with Trump. For me to bail on him now would be to lay prostrate before all those I hate. After Barr has shown his hand, I'll be ready to consider whatever reality is left to be dealt with. Until Barr has decided the fate of mankind, I'm kinda on hold for the rest of the bullshit, because if Trump loses, does it even matter anymore?