William Barr > Charlemenge

Montegriffo

Re: William Barr > Charlemenge

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:13 am

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:22 am

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:45 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:22 am
:lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:34 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:16 am
Now Cuntflop has arrived I assume the personal attacks have got out of hand.
But for 2 years you called the duly elected President of this country and all the people that didn't believe your hoax some of us who actually fought for this country a bunch of traitors without a shred of evidence, but that is not an out of hand personal attack. :roll:

This is why people call you a kiddie humper, because you and dirty dick deserve it.

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:41 am

It's fun to watch some of the same politicians that demanded Republicans respect the secrecy of grand jury testimony and redaction of witnesses/events during the Clinton scandal now call for full transparency of the Mueller report.

They know that by Federal Law they passed that there is going to be redactions in these cases.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:09 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:50 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Just like to point out I have not said one single word up to this point.
Just playing a little Saturday morning MEME wars and the snowflakes are getting trolled AF.

Geez, if you can't even have a good MEME war around here what is this place for? :roll:
Those arent MEMEs you stupid kiddie fucker. Those are comics. A comic strip is not a MEME. What a dumbshit. "I havent said anything, I am just posting Memes. (which aren't memes)" Sounding like a little kid. Proving the line you are what you eat.
Political comics are the original ‘memes’. And you are weirdly hung up on pedophilia. You should get that looked at.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:18 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:09 pm
clubgop wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Just playing a little Saturday morning MEME wars and the snowflakes are getting trolled AF.

Geez, if you can't even have a good MEME war around here what is this place for? :roll:
Those arent MEMEs you stupid kiddie fucker. Those are comics. A comic strip is not a MEME. What a dumbshit. "I havent said anything, I am just posting Memes. (which aren't memes)" Sounding like a little kid. Proving the line you are what you eat.
Political comics are the original ‘memes’. And you are weirdly hung up on pedophilia. You should get that looked at.
Obsessed with it.
It's not healthy.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:20 pm

Comics are not memes in the colloquial sense that we use that word here.

Also, people like Monty are fucking delusional and living in a fantasy world at this point.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:49 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:09 pm
clubgop wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Maybe I will, I'll go to the Oracle of Delphi. Where they drug children to speak in tongues on the future of society. In 4 days.......
Soldiers boxing.......
Maybe the guy who fucks up BBq sauce, promoted the Russian collusion hoax, called the AAF the new NFL "alternative." Shouldn't throw stones.