CPS Gestapo Thread

StCapps

Re: CPS Gestapo Thread

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:01 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:54 pm
Look at that commie in the Vatican naow. That guy is not a Roman, Paisan.
Frank The Commie, fuck him and the communist horse he rode in on. Fake Commie Pope should be thrown out a helicopter I say.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:06 pm

The office of the Imperator of Britannia, is at Buckingham Palace now.

GSTQ.
Nec Aspera Terrent

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:25 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:42 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:08 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:28 am
Anti-Vaxxing is just another example Lolberg Peak Liberals.

Classic Loonie Leftislam navel gazing decadence.
It's the ultimate bipartisan lunacy. A county in N.Y. is under restrictions right now due to a measles epidemic. It started with the Hasidim (who are by definition ultraconservative) who objected to the restrictions and were promptly joined by the Waldorf School parents, who are as liberal as it gets. A conservative Catholic gave the majority of the antivax statements to the press. In the meanwhile, one of the wealthiest counties in NJ has an unvaxxed pocket of evangelical born-agains. Any place with a large Hispanic immigrant population is pretty much safe from measles, because those parents have seen it with their own eyes and are not stupid. They have a high immunization rate.
Papists are not conservatives where I come from.

Conservative and Traditionalist Catholics are very conservative. Opus Dei makes you look like a crunchy liberal.
:royalty-queen:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:27 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:25 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:08 pm

It's the ultimate bipartisan lunacy. A county in N.Y. is under restrictions right now due to a measles epidemic. It started with the Hasidim (who are by definition ultraconservative) who objected to the restrictions and were promptly joined by the Waldorf School parents, who are as liberal as it gets. A conservative Catholic gave the majority of the antivax statements to the press. In the meanwhile, one of the wealthiest counties in NJ has an unvaxxed pocket of evangelical born-agains. Any place with a large Hispanic immigrant population is pretty much safe from measles, because those parents have seen it with their own eyes and are not stupid. They have a high immunization rate.

Conservative and Traditionalist Catholics are very conservative. Opus Dei makes you look like a crunchy liberal.
North German Protestants are classically liberal, of course, as always in the face of Roman Catholic tyranny.

This is why all the Catholic Latin countries are shitholes, while the Anglosphere rules the Empire of Liberty.

Burn in hell, Whore of Babylon.
Nec Aspera Terrent

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:32 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:27 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

North German Protestants are classically liberal, of course, as always in the face of Roman Catholic tyranny.

This is why all the Catholic Latin countries are shitholes, while the Anglosphere rules the Empire of Liberty.

Religion and government don't belong in the same sentence. That's why I live here and you live there.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:34 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:32 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:

Religion and government don't belong in the same sentence. That's why I live here and you live there.
You don't even believe in the God of the Hebrews, you filthy disgusting proto communist, don't lie.
Nec Aspera Terrent

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:40 pm

I believe in viruses, which is what this thread is about. Did you have measles? Mumps? Rubella? Is religion or monarchy going to prevent any of them?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:41 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

If it wasn't for the Catholics, there would be no classical liberalism, the North German Protestants are just the biggest and best proponents of it these days, and have been for quite some time. The Anglosphere emerged from former Catholic shitholes after all, they didn't emerge from Eastern Orthodox shitholes, Islamic shitholes, Buddist shitholes, etc.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:45 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:40 pm
I believe in viruses, which is what this thread is about. Did you have measles? Mumps? Rubella? Is religion or monarchy going to prevent any of them?
I simply walk tall, and put my faith in the Lord.

I will cross over the river to the shade of the trees, when the God of the Hebrews summons me whence I came.

Medical science will not save me, everybody gotta die sometime, I embrace it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:49 pm

You didn't strike me as a religious man.

Science extends and improves all our lives. Life without antibiotics and vaccines used to suck. Burying half your children was common. Which comes back around to the topic: people who don't immunize their children have modern medicine as a backup plan. Ironic.