CPS Gestapo Thread

Smitty-48

Re: CPS Gestapo Thread

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:26 pm

Commercial office real estate would go bankrupt, because going to the office would cease to be a thing.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:30 pm

Superbugs with no antibiotics could be the thing that incites totally online world.

Everything by telepresence where viable.

The way people are now, they would start behaving as if there was nuclear fallout in the streets.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:56 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:00 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:34 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:18 am
The state is swatting not you. The trick is to start getting them to swat child abusers. We can get the anti-vaxers too we just need to get the child abusers swatted as well. Swat them all.
Refusing an examination of your possibly very sick and contagious infant is child abuse or at the very least neglect.
We are talking about meningitis not just chicken pox here.
The fuck do you know? You got a license to read that article or did it expire? Here, have some free boobs on me. Tmrw I'm calling the cops on you unless you purchased your license.

Meh, I've got all your details I was going to use them.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

GloryofGreece

Re: DCF Gestapo Thread

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:57 am
I had chicken pox and shingles. Big whoop.
How old were you with shingles and were you particularly stressed at the time?

Some people have a god awful time with shingles, kind of like the flu in that it varies dramatically from person to person.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Re: DCF Gestapo Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:29 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:17 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:57 am
I had chicken pox and shingles. Big whoop.
How old were you with shingles and were you particularly stressed at the time?

Some people have a god awful time with shingles, kind of like the flu in that it varies dramatically from person to person.
Like 23. Right in the ass. Put me out of work for a couple days. Pretty painful if I'm honest but whatever. I hardly ever get sick. Usually less than once a year. That's thanks to having had chicken pox.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:08 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:28 am
Anti-Vaxxing is just another example Lolberg Peak Liberals.

Classic Loonie Leftislam navel gazing decadence.
It's the ultimate bipartisan lunacy. A county in N.Y. is under restrictions right now due to a measles epidemic. It started with the Hasidim (who are by definition ultraconservative) who objected to the restrictions and were promptly joined by the Waldorf School parents, who are as liberal as it gets. A conservative Catholic gave the majority of the antivax statements to the press. In the meanwhile, one of the wealthiest counties in NJ has an unvaxxed pocket of evangelical born-agains. Any place with a large Hispanic immigrant population is pretty much safe from measles, because those parents have seen it with their own eyes and are not stupid. They have a high immunization rate.
:royalty-queen:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:42 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:08 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

It's the ultimate bipartisan lunacy. A county in N.Y. is under restrictions right now due to a measles epidemic. It started with the Hasidim (who are by definition ultraconservative) who objected to the restrictions and were promptly joined by the Waldorf School parents, who are as liberal as it gets. A conservative Catholic gave the majority of the antivax statements to the press. In the meanwhile, one of the wealthiest counties in NJ has an unvaxxed pocket of evangelical born-agains. Any place with a large Hispanic immigrant population is pretty much safe from measles, because those parents have seen it with their own eyes and are not stupid. They have a high immunization rate.
Papists are not conservatives where I come from.

The Whore of Babylon is not loyal to the Declaration of Independence.

Jews are only loyal to their Tribe.

Hispanics are a leftist fifth column.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:43 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:42 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Not a lot of Papists share my worldview, that's for damn sure.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:54 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:43 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:42 pm
MilSpecs wrote:

Not a lot of Papists share my worldview, that's for damn sure.
Look at that commie in the Vatican naow. That guy is not a Roman, Paisan.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:58 pm

The only office, of the Roman Empire, which I will genuflect to, is the Imperator.

Tiberius Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus to be exact.

Founder of Britannia.

The Pontifex Maximus, is nothing.
Nec Aspera Terrent